Rentals & Management Rodgers & Browne
A specialised service designed to offer accurate advice in this notoriously difficult area of estate agency. Our mission is to provide personal, professional and trustworthy advice, backed up by a high level of expertise and renowned high standards of Rodgers & Browne.
Rodgers & Browne Rentals & Management Will:
- Provide you with a realistic open market rental valuation.
- Discuss and highlight all compliance & legislative requirements (Rodgers & Browne stay up to date with the fast changing rental laws)
- Advertise your property through the following mediums to maximise property exposure: R&B Website R&B digital screen in our central Holywood office, listing on PropertyPal.com & Propertynews.com, R&B recognisable, reflective Letting board erected outside your property and Mailing list to registered prospective tenants
- Arrange and accompany all viewings of the property
- Put forward the most appropriate tenant and negotiate the best deal for your property
- 'Vet' prospective tenants and obtain references
- Prepare a bespoke tenancy agreement in accordance with current legislation
- Collect and hold Tenant's deposit in client money account or with TDS
- Set up standing order with Tenant for rent collection
- Ensure the rent is paid promptly, processed and sent to Landlords electronically
- Send monthly statements to Landlords, showing income and expenditure details
- Supply a Rent Book, and maintain on behalf of the Landlord
- Carry out full Inventory of property, documenting with photographic evidence
- Provide a property induction for Tenants
- Carry out six monthly checks on the property and Tenant
- Deal with all Tenant queries on a 24/7 basis
- Organise all maintenance and repairs
- Check the property against the inventory at the end of the tenancy term, make deductions from the deposit, and provide advice for work that needs completed before re-letting
We also provide a 'let only' service - to the same high standard.
* Details and terms of all our services are available on request to 028 9042 1414 or email:
We would love to hear from you
If you are interested in any of the services we have to offer at Rodgers & Browne, fill in your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.