Rentals & Management Rodgers & Browne
A specialised service designed to offer accurate advice in this notoriously difficult area of estate agency. Our mission is to provide personal, professional and trustworthy advice, backed up by a high level of expertise and renowned high standards of Rodgers & Browne.
Rodgers & Browne Rentals & Management Will:
- Provide you with a realistic open market rental valuation.
- Discuss and highlight all compliance & legislative requirements (Rodgers & Browne stay up to date with the fast changing rental laws)
- Advertise your property through the following mediums to maximise property exposure: R&B Website R&B digital screen in our central Holywood office, listing on PropertyPal.com & Propertynews.com, R&B recognisable, reflective Letting board erected outside your property and Mailing list to registered prospective tenants
- Arrange and accompany all viewings of the property
- Put forward the most appropriate tenant and negotiate the best deal for your property
- 'Vet' prospective tenants and obtain references
- Prepare a bespoke tenancy agreement in accordance with current legislation
- Collect and hold Tenant's deposit in client money account or with TDS
- Set up standing order with Tenant for rent collection
- Ensure the rent is paid promptly, processed and sent to Landlords electronically
- Send monthly statements to Landlords, showing income and expenditure details
- Supply a Rent Book, and maintain on behalf of the Landlord
- Carry out full Inventory of property, documenting with photographic evidence
- Provide a property induction for Tenants
- Carry out six monthly checks on the property and Tenant
- Deal with all Tenant queries on a 24/7 basis
- Organise all maintenance and repairs
- Check the property against the inventory at the end of the tenancy term, make deductions from the deposit, and provide advice for work that needs completed before re-letting
We also provide a 'let only' service - to the same high standard.
* Details and terms of all our services are available on request to 028 9042 1414 or email:
Client Money Protection
To comply with recent legislation, please see link to our Client Money Protection Certificate and Client Money Security Certificate as proof of membership of the scheme which provides comfort and security for both landlords and tenants.
Also attached is a link to a copy of the accounting rules for the scheme provided by Propertymark.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme or our membership please contact
We would love to hear from you
If you are interested in any of the services we have to offer at Rodgers & Browne, fill in your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.