Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful detached residence set within a c.1 acre mature and private site in the much sought-after location of Cultra Dating back to 1923 and extensively extended in 1988
The property has a fully flexible layout depending on individual needs
The main house comprises of drawing room, dining room, timber double glazed conservatory, four bedrooms
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
Additional shower room on the ground floor
Cream shaker style kitchen with feature range and breakfast bar area finished in glass
Separate utility room
Additional separate annex constructed in 2010 incorporating a living room opening to kitchen, shower room and first floor bedroom with feature vaulted ceiling
PVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Panelled electric wooden gates leading to a sweeping tarmac driveway with a parking area for up to four cars
Sea glimpses from many of the principle rooms and the raised decking area
Covered BBQ area
Gravelled paths with stone steps
Mood lighting throughout the gardens
Stunning garden lodge incorporating a vaulted circular ceiling with extensive shelving and access to a sauna and additional study area
Only a minute's walk to the shoreline of Cultra, Royal north Yacht Club and The Culloden Elysium and Spa Resort
An ease of access to Belfast City Centre via road and rail
George Best City Airport is only 5 minutes away
An array of renowned schools within Holywood and East Belfast
An ideal family home with a flexible accommodation that will suit a variety of families who have a requirement for separate accommodation for either a family member or indeed an Au pair, likewise it could be used as a consulting room (subject to the relevant permissions)
"What I love about my house is its superb location that allows for a great lifestyle. The beautiful scenery of the countryside is minutes away with many beaches perfect for pleasant coastal walks along the shoreline. At the same time, the city centre is easily accessible by train or car.
I love the garden that's colorful in all seasons with secluded patio areas like the sacred garden at the back of the house, a favorite of children.
I find the house very cozy and ideal for bringing up a family with its versatile rooms that can be used for different activities, playing, entertaining, working… Each corner has its own special something, the drawing-room is serene with its views of birch and apple trees and glimpses at the Belfast Lough, the conservatory is full of light and great for family gatherings, bedrooms are snuggly and arranged to provide for privacy and tranquil views of the garden and the sea.
All in all, it's a charming house and a lovely setting that provides a comfortable and easy living"
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor leading to glazed front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid cherrywood floor. Cloakroom with hanging space. Staircase to first floor, finished with mahogany Newell post and matching handrail, painted spindles. Picture rail. Light by a stain glass window.
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Solid cherrywood floor, feature panelled ceiling. Opening to reception hall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 5.m (16' 9" x 16' 5")
Fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and inset, open fire, feature period style radiator, cornice ceiling. Views of Belfast Lough and the Antrim Coastline.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.61m (16' 5" x 11' 10")
Picture rail, cherrywood floor. Large picture window with views over the gardens to Belfast Lough, double doors to entertaining area. Door to:
- 6.35m x 3.61m (20' 10" x 11' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level cream shaker style units, under unit lighting, granite worktops with bull nose edging, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, large Range Master with double oven, electric and gas hot plates plus four gas rings, extractor canopy over, De Dietrich integrated microwave, Neff dishwasher, bread basket shelving, wine rack, part tiled floor and part wooden floor, glass breakfast bar area, low voltage lighting. Ornamental fireplace with slate pillars. Views towards Belfast Lough. French doors to:
- StUNNING WOODEN CONSERVATORY
- 5.72m x 3.73m (18' 9" x 12' 3")
Stunning wooden double glazed conservatory with electrically operated blinds, central ceiling fan and light. 5amp switches, heating and power. Wonderful views of the gardens. French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.67m (10' 5" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level cream units, wooden effect worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed Velux window, low voltage lighting. Additional storage cupboard. Glazed door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.63m (7' 1" x 5' 4")
Spacious steam shower finished with Venetian marble tiling, low flush wc, Heritage pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, period style radiator and heated towel rail, Venetian marble floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 3.89m (14' 11" x 12' 9")
Range of built in open bookcases. Displays and cabinets, solid cherrywood floor, window seat. Dual aspect.
- Bright landing light by double glazed stain glass window, panelled effect ceiling, picture rail, wall lighting.
- MASTER SUITE
- 7.52m x 4.55m (24' 8" x 14' 11")
(Including built in wardrobes, storage and ensuite facilities). Solid cherrywood floor, double wardrobes plus further store, wall lighting, duel aspect.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Deep fill Jacuzzi bath with swan neck mixer taps and over drench shower, curved shower screen, vanity unit with inset sink and mixer tap, cabinet below, low flush wc, integrated wall mirror, chrome heated towel radiator, Venetian marble tiled floor and walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Shelved and open hanging space, wall mounted mirrors. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Solid cherrywood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.38m x 3.63m (17' 8" x 11' 11")
Solid cherrywood floor. Built in wardrobe, open shelving. Views to Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.59m x 3.28m (18' 4" x 10' 9")
Solid cherrywood floor. Access to roofspace. Panelled effect ceiling. Views to Belfast Lough.
- 2.87m x 2.51m (9' 5" x 8' 3")
Cast iron claw and ball foot bath, wall mounted brass mixer taps and telephone hand shower, Heritage sink unit set on cast iron frame, high flush wc, part tiled walls with border detail, mosaic tiled floor, wall lighting.
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- PVC double glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO KITCHEN
- 7.01m x 5.54m (23' 0" x 18' 2")
Solid wooden floor throughout, open tread pine staircase to first floor. Cream shaker style kitchen with black worktop, four ring hob with stainless steel extractor above, under oven, plumbed for washing machine, sliding doors to private patio area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.13m (7' 9" x 7' 0")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.54m x 4.9m (18' 2" x 16' 1")
Solid wooden floor, vaulted ceiling, sink unit with cabinet below. French doors to balconette with beautiful views over the garden,
- StUNNING GARDEN LODGE WITH SAUNA
- 5.69m x 5.69m (18' 8" x 18' 8")
Vaulted pine tongue and groove ceiling. Pine floor, open shelving, light and power, double glazed windows, sauna and study area each with French doors to the garden. Surrounding the lodge are slate pathways and mood lighting. An ideal opportunity to use for entertaining or as a retreat.
- Beautiful mature gardens surrounding the house extending to c.1 acre, incorporating a number of patios and garden areas to a raised decking/entertaining area with sea views as the entertainment area, incorporating gravelled sitting area, covered BBQ enclosure, limestone patio area and paths. Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for four cars accessed via an electric panelled gates.
- Outside light, outside tap. Mood lighting surrounding the house and gardens.
- Dual access with a rear lane offering pedestrian and Planning for additional parking to the side of the Annex access.
Travelling along the A2 Bangor bound, turn left onto Cultra Station Road. At the T-junction turn right onto Circular Road East. Number 14 is on the left hand side.