Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms and study
Bathroom and shower room
Mature corner site c. half an acre
Much admired and repeatedly popular location
Walking distance of Campbell College and Strathearn School and near to Sullivan Upper and Bloomfield Collegiate schools. There are also a number of leading Primary schools in the catchment area.
Ulster Hospital and City Airport are nearby
Traditional Victorian style home with retained period features including ceiling roses and cornicing.
Oil fired central heating
Private mature rear gardens
The popular shops and restaurants of Ballyhackamore village and Strandtown are all within the neighbourhood
Possible redevelopment potential
In need of some refurbishment and restoration
'Killeen House' is believed to have been constructed in the mid 1800's and extended in the 1930's. It is typical in style of a double fronted detached 'Gentleman's Residence' of the period with spacious rooms and high ceilings.
Occupying a mature corner site within easy walking distance of Parliament Buildings and the Stormont Estate. Belmont Park, Campbell College and Strathearn School are also nearby. Property in the area has always been popular - perhaps now more so than ever.
In need of some restoration and refurbishment to restore it to its true 'glory', the property may also represent an attractive redevelopment opportunity - such is the popularity of the location.
Within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and just a five minute drive from the Ulster Hospital and the George Best City Airport (with its frequent daily connections to London) this is a most appealing opportunity.
- Hardwood front door and side panels with opaque glass.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Feature arched hardwood doors to principle reception rooms. Staircase with oak panelling to first floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, recessed lighting, shower cubicle with instant heat shower.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 4.57m (22' 8" x 15' 0")
Picture rail and cornice ceiling. Feature fireplace with marble surround, tiled inset and hearth. Arched hardwood door to hall. Door to side garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.57m (17' 9" x 15' 0")
Feature brick marble fireplace. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature arched hardwood door to hall.
- OAK PANELLED STUDY
- 5.72m x 2.44m (18' 9" x 8' 0")
Tiled fireplace (closed).
- BREAKFAST ROOM/LIVING ROOM
- 5.26m x 4.19m (17' 3" x 13' 9")
Range of built in cupboards. Laminate flooring.
- Door to rear porch and outside.
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low cupboards, laminate worktops, double tub composite sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, Terrazzo floor, tiled walls. Door to side.
- Staircase part oak panelled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.56m x 4.57m (18' 3" x 15' 0")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, decorative painted fireplace, tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 4.11m (13' 9" x 13' 6")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, decorative painted fireplace, tiled inset and hearth
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.41m x 3.12m (17' 9" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with louvre doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.82m (10' 6" x 9' 3")
- Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, hotpress lagged copper cylinder. Separate low flush wc, part tiled.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway and parking/turning space.
- Extensive mature gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, hedges, mature trees and fruit trees.
From Campbell College continue along Belmont Road towards Stormont Estate. Belmont Road becomes Massey Avenue veering right. 24 is on left hand side at corner of Cloverhill Gardens, approximately ten minute walk from Campbell College.