Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||Hillview, 89A Mountain Road, Newtownards|
|Price||Asking price £499,950|
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three receptions c.2,900 sq.ft.
Traditional design with contemporary, open plan interior
Cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
Detached garage with potential home office above
Edge of town convenience with rural surroundings just 1.2 miles from Ards Shopping Centre
Oil fired central heating (under floor to en suite, bathroom and sun room)
uPVC double glazed windows
Stunning open plan kitchen / living / dining space
Lovely rural views to hills beyond
Perfect location for country walks
"This is a great combination of convenience with rural surroundings, traditional style with contemporary interior and farmhouse design with modern facilities.
Recently constructed, this spacious family home offers c.2,900 sq.ft. of living space as 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms plus garage with potential 'work from home' space above.
The open plan layout is bright, spacious and practical with lovely views across fields to hills beyond. There is a cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room plus a separate utility room.
Comfort is enhanced with oil fired central heating (which is under floor in the en suite, bathroom and sun room) and uPVC double glazing.
A really attractive and practical home".
- Sheltered double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate oak effect flooring, glazed over door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling. Minstrel gallery.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.07m x 5.18m (29' 9" x 17' 0")
Oak effect laminate, recessed lighting, vertical radiators. Double, double glazed doors to rear. Double doors to hall.
- 9.07m x 5.41m (29' 9" x 17' 9")
Extensive range of soft grey cupboards, grey laminate worktops, oven and hob, recessed lighting, ceiling feature lighting, recessed lighting. Also open to:
- SUNROOM OR CASUAL DINING
- 3.81m x 3.43m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
Double glazed double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of cupboards and laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Staircase with natural spindles, hardwood handrail, minstrel gallery to:
- Office point. Recessed lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.41m x 4.5m (17' 9" x 14' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity wash hand basins, chrome heated towel radiator, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 4.5m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 4.5m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.5m x 4.5m (14' 9" x 14' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 4.11m x 2.67m (13' 6" x 8' 9")
White suite comprising free standing oval bath with mixer taps, feature tiling, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, 'wet' shower area with telephone hand shower, extractor fan, recessed lighting, large format tiled floor.
- Floored. Good storage.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- Electric, insulated up and over door. Light and power. Cavity wall construction. Staircase to storage, potential for home office. Double glazed Velux window.
- uPVC oil tank.
- Gardens to front and rear enclosed with ranch fencing or hedges.
From Newtownards head out the Crawfordsburn Road and turn right into Mountain Road. 'Hillview' is approximately 0.6 mile on right hand side.