Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, three reception rooms
Charming, converted, stone mill house
Stone store/workshop with great potential as home studio
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Walking distance of town centre
Easily maintained garden bordered by old stone wall
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Small detached garage or store
Lovely surroundings looking onto mature, protected trees and with pedestrian access to duck pond (ideal for dog waking, reflection of inspiration!)
From the outside, Glenvale Mill reveals little of its history or inherent charm.
Accessed via a private courtyard this former mill is built of old Scrabo stone which is evident as a feature internally and externally.
There are three bedrooms and three reception rooms here which could be enhanced to incorporate a large store/workshop which would also make a great cinema room or studio.
Backing onto mature, protected trees, within walking distance of the town centre and with private access to the fringes of the duck pond this is an unique home with a definite character and charm.
- Front door with arched glass panels to:
- LIVING OR DINING HALL
- 7.09m x 3.58m (23' 3" x 11' 9")
Oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting. Step up to:
- 4.72m x 2.29m (15' 6" x 7' 6")
Oak flooring, Store off 6'9 x 5'9"
- uPVC double glazed door to garage/store, light and power.
- 6.55m x 4.65m (21' 6" x 15' 3")
Double doors, light and power. PVC oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC double glazed door to:
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3.96m x 1.91m (13' 0" x 6' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboards below, plumbed for washing machine, laminate flooring.
- REAR HALL
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor. Bi folding door.
- LIVING ROOM
- 6.02m x 3.51m (19' 9" x 11' 6")
Feature multi fuel stove, tiled hearth and surround, exposed stone wall, oak laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed door to walled garden, open to:
- 5.03m x 3.2m (16' 6" x 10' 6")
Extensive range of white shaker style high and low level cupboards, laminate granite effect roll top worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, dishwasher, stainless steel under oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker hood/extractor, fridge and freezer, coffee point.
- Pine open tread staircase with feature tread lighting, pine handrail and spindles to:
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.65m x 2.82m (15' 3" x 9' 3")
Plus wardrobe recess, feature vaulted ceiling, exposed beam, double glazed velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Mosaic patern fully tiled shower cubicle, with Bi folding door, Aqualisa instant heat shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.42m x 3.51m (14' 6" x 11' 6")
Views over garden to mature trees beyond.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3")
- 3.51m x 1.75m (11' 6" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin , low flush wc, one and a half large fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton instant heat shower, slate effect tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Lagged copper cylinder Willis water heater.
- 4.5m x 2.74m (14' 9" x 9' 0")
Up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway and parking for three cars.
- Small garden bordered by feature old stone wall. 'Astroturf' style no maintenance grass.
From Newtownards town centre head past the swimming pool towards Bangor along the Crawfordsburn Road. Pass Mountain Road and 'Glenvale Mill' is on right hand side accessed by a shared courtyard with 43, 45, 47 and 49 Crawfordsburn Road