Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||Duntoylan, 37 Ballysavage Road, Parkgate, Ballyclare|
The facts you need to know
A beautiful detached bungalow situated on superb elevated site
Two bright and spacious reception rooms, drawing room with feature stone fireplace and breath taking views over the Co Antrim countryside
Cream painted Shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances open to casual dining area and PVC French doors leading to patio
Four bedrooms, master with large ensuite and walk-in dressing room, guest bedroom with ensuite
Luxury bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bath
Separate utility room plumbed for washing machine
Mature and well maintained site extending to approximately 8 acres including paddocks
Easy access to the M2 leading to the North and Belfast City Centre with public transport networks nearby
PVC double glazed windows throughout
Oil fired central heating
Detached double garage with twin electric roller doors
A fabulous site providing privacy with stunning uninterrupted views
"Situated on an elevated site this beautiful detached bungalow enjoys great privacy and peacefulness and is yet only a short distance to Parkgate village.
The accommodation is bright, practical and will suit most needs with formal and informal areas to enjoy. There are two large reception rooms and the spacious kitchen allows for casual dining with the benefit of a separate utility room. There are four double bedrooms including a master bedroom with patio doors enjoying beautiful open views of the countryside and in addition has an ensuite with walk-in dressing room and guest bedroom with ensuite.
With approx. 8 acres of private mature gardens, paddocks and fields this property will appeal to many who like the open countryside or those with equestrian interests."
- Double uPVC double glazed doors to:
- DINING HALL:
- Recessed lighting.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.65m (20' 10" x 15' 3")
Stone fireplace with multi fuel stove. Superb views over garden to roaming landscape down to Mallusk.
- DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.89m (20' 3" x 12' 9")
- StUDY OR BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- KITCHEN AND CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.37m x 3.78m (24' 2" x 12' 5")
Extensive range of painted high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, Neff oven, microwave, Zanussi Halogen ceramic hob, cooker canopy/extractor. Inset Belfast sink. Tiled floor. Space for dining table or seating area. Recessed lighting. Exposed beams, rustic fireplace with dog basket grate and pine mantle. Double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.76m (14' 11" x 12' 4")
Sliding aluminium double glazed doors to patio and garden. Superb views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Feature corner bath, low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, steam shower cubicle, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.48m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes and built-in cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, recessed lighting, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- DRESSING AREA:
- Hanging rails, built-in drawers, dressing mirror.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.53m (13' 11" x 11' 7")
Feature vanity unit wash hand basin.
- Modern white suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, vanity unit with feature waterfall tap, dressing mirrors, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled floor. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder Willis Water heater.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
Extensive range of beech effect high and low level cupboards, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Laminate worktops, Warmflow oil fired central heating boiler, recessed lighting, uPVC double glazed door to front. Part tiled.
- Extensive tarmac parking space for cars, boat, caravan, horsebox.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- Twin electric roller doors, light and power. Staircase to floored storage.
- Water tap. Automatic flood lights.
- Extensive gardens in lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs. Total site including paddocks total 8 acres.
Passing the Hilton Hotel on your left, take the next right onto Parkgate Road, first left Paradise Park, Ballysavage is continuation.