Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Charming Victorian mews house dating back to c. 1880, originally part of the Dunratho Estate
Converted and extensively renovated in the mid 80's
Tucked away, well off Glen Road offering complete tranquillity with the benefit of having a walled garden and views of Belfast Lough and the Antrim Coastline
Bright and spacious accommodation
Dining reception hall with open fireplace and French doors to patio and gardens
First floor drawing room with vaulted ceilings, open fireplace and stunning sea views
Modern kitchen with extensive built in appliances, central island plus casual dining area
Separate utility room
Three double bedrooms, two with wet room plus additional bathroom
Mahogany panelled doors throughout
Oil fired central heating
Mostly double glazed
Attached double garage
Driveway with parking for four cars
Extensive walled garden with beautifully maintained borders, flowerbeds and enclosed fruit and vegetable garden and a secret garden
Minutes from the shoreline and beach
"Dunratho Mews has been our dream home for over 30 years and we still haven't tired of the amazing view.
Time has come to let someone else enjoy living in this secluded haven"
- Large open covered entrance porch with painted beams and tongue and groove ceiling, three steps leading to:
- Glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright entrance hall, under stair storage, stair case to first floor with mahogany spindles and handrail. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- DINING RECEPTION HALL
- 5.08m x 3.35m (16' 8" x 11' 0")
Brick fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth, French doors to patio and garden, views over the garden to Belfast Lough.
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 5.26m x 5.23m (17' 3" x 17' 2")
Range of high and low level high gloss cabinets, granite worktops, Siemens microwave oven and under oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, central island with feature high gloss red cabinets, granite worktop with one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch four ring ceramic hob with ceiling mounted extractor fan, breakfast bar area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. Service door to utility room and front. Large picture window and door with views of Belfast Lough and into the walled garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.44m (12' 7" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, space for a fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, access to:
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 5.28m x 5.05m (17' 4" x 16' 7")
Light and power, electric wood panelled garage door, large service door to the rear, ideal for access with a ride on mower.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.48m (16' 9" x 11' 5")
Including built in furniture. Access to a lift to the first floor. Sea views.
- WET ROOM
- 2.64m x 1.78m (8' 8" x 5' 10")
Shower over with over drencher and telephone shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.63m (15' 1" x 11' 11")
Including built in wardrobes.
- WET ROOM
- 2.51m x 1.75m (8' 3" x 5' 9")
Shower enclosed with Aqualisa power shower, low flush wc, wall mounted sink with cabinet below and mixer tap, chrome heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Light by a large south facing window. Linen cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.86m x 5.11m (29' 1" x 16' 9")
Vaulted ceiling, brick fireplace with open dog grate, tiled raised hearth, large picture windows with stunning views over the walled garden to Belfast Lough. Access point for lift.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.61m (15' 2" x 11' 10")
Including built in wardrobes.
- 2.36m x 1.65m (7' 9" x 5' 5")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- Extensive walled garden with manicured borders, flowerbeds and a wired covered fruit and vegetable garden, large lawns, sea views from the raised patio area. Secret enclosed garden accessed via cast iron gate, south facing, large pond area.
- GARDEN STORE
- 5.59m x 4.44m (18' 4" x 14' 7")
Access to vegetable and fruit enclosure.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars. Concealed PVC oil tank and bin store.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling along the Bangor to Belfast carriageway towards Bangor, pass the Culloden Hotel and the Transport Museum and Glen Road is on your left. Once on Glen Road continue nearly to the bottom of the road, follow the sign post to No 44.