Show Home Open Viewing
Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Price List & Availability
|Site 2, Denorrton Manor Townhouses, Denorrton Manor, Denorrton Park, East Belfast||Townhouse||3||1,901 sq. feet||Sold|
|Site 3, Denorrton Manor Townhouses, Denorrton Manor, Denorrton Park, East Belfast||Townhouse||3||1,953 sq. feet||Sold|
|Site 4, Denorrton Manor Townhouses, Denorrton Manor, Denorrton Park, East Belfast||Townhouse||3||1,517 sq. feet||Sold|
Properties within Denorrton Manor
An exclusive development of only four luxury townhouses c.1900 sq.ft and four apartments all to an exceptionally high 'turn key' specification.
Experience the very best in modern living close to East Belfast’s trendy shopping and entertainment districts, Belmont and neighbouring Ballyhackamore. With a choice of stunning apartments and luxurious townhouses these homes have been tastefully designed to provide effortless modern living in this much sought-after residential area of East Belfast.
And this innovative design doesn’t stop there, with each home finished to the highest standard for practical living; from the contemporary interior décor right through to the stylish fixtures and fittings throughout – no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit to ensure comfortable and chic living.
Thanks to excellent rail and road links, access to Belfast City Centre and beyond has never been easier for young professionals making the daily commute. What’s more, each home at Denorrton Manor also has the added benefit of private parking.
Set in a private courtyard with mature landscaping.
Boasting an impressive collection of four unique townhouses and four stunning apartments, it goes without saying that Denorrton Manor is the perfect choice for young professionals and couples alike, seeking the balance between comfort and convenience in one of East Belfast’s most sough-after places to live.
Situated within close proximity to a wealth of amenities, residents of Denorrton Manor can be assured that they have everything they may need located right on their doorstep. From leading primary and secondary schools, chic cafés and stylish restaurants, to local boutiques, convenience stores and outstanding recreational facilities, homeowners don’t have far to travel
to experience the very best of modern living.
Located close to a multitude of open green spaces, the area surrounding Denorrton Manor can be described as nothing less than a paradise for those who love the great outdoors. Whether its admiring the view across Victoria Park’s picturesque lake, using the leisure facilities at the Alderman Tommy Patton Memorial Park, or strolling through the scenic Belmont Park, homeowners are guaranteed to benefit from the tranquillity and serenity that these beautiful spaces can bring.
– Contemporary designed kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
– Remote control mood lighting to all high level units
– Quality branded intergrated appliances including electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer and designer extractor
– Recessed LCD downlighters to ceilings
– Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with designer chrome fittings
– WC with soft close function
– Drench shower head and retractable hand held unit
– Bespoke floor standing vanity unit with ample storage solutions
– Illuminated bathroom mirror with shaving socket
– Chrome towel radiator
– Fully tiled shower enclosure and floor, partially tiled elsewhere
– Warm white finish to all walls and ceilings
– Machined timber floors to the hallway
– Quality carpet and underlay to living room, landing and bedrooms
– Moulded skirting and architraves with painted finish
– Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Walnut veneer interior doors with designer ironmongery
– Pre wired for BT, VIRGIN, SKY and FREEVIEW
– Belfast brick wall to feature entrance
– Ample resident and visitor parking
– Extensive use of zinc cladding and z-stone feature walls
– Mature planting to front
– Grey & charcoal paving to parking bays
– Existing hedges and trees augmented with additional planting
– Outside tap
– Global 10 year structural warranty
ADDITIONAL TO TOWNHOUSES
– Townhouses 1, 2 & 4 to have focal point gas fires fitted in the lounge
– Garden room with access to a landscaped private rear garden
– Three zone alarm system
– Feature brushed stainless steel plugs and switches to ground floor, hallway and landing
– Energy efficient Grant boilers with pressurised hot water system and storage tanks
– Kitchen with separate island unit and breakfast bar feature
– Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink and range of high and low storage units
– Hard wired internet and media outlets to lounge and to all bedrooms
– Extensive use of usuable ensuites and dressing rooms
– Designated two car parking space at front of property