Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
A fine example of a detached family home which has been extensively extended over the years
Wealth of accommodation with great flexability depending on individual needs
Drawing room with formal dining, family room and living room
Kitchen with access to rear porch and utility area
Bathroom and shower room
Attic playroom which is floored, sheeted and has power
PVC double glazing
End on end single garage with access to separate single store/garage
Large rear garden with access to an old stable block
Ideally located to Comber town which boasts an array of local amenities including excellent schools, cafes and restaurants
Ease of access to Belfast City Centre by well serviced road links
Priced to allow for renovation
Built in the 1950's, this has been our family home since 1968. Perfectly situated on bus routes for local schools and within walking distance of Comber village, with its thriving local community, the house lies within cycling distance of equestrian centres, sailing and golf clubs, and quality restaurants.
The house sits on a sunny site, surrounded by mature trees, and has a small stable that would be perfect for conversion to an office or workshop. This home is ready for a new owner to make it their own.
- Panelled door with stain glass side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling, wall lighting. Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage. Cloakroom.
- DRAWING ROOM OPENING TO FORMAL DINING ROOM
- 6.07m x 4.22m (19' 11" x 13' 10")
Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, wall lighting, feature beam.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.61m (11' 11" x 11' 10")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, open fire.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.78m (19' 0" x 15' 8")
Large picture windows overlooking garden. French doors to patio area.
- 3.61m x 2.95m (11' 10" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level oak cabinets, space for an oven, stainless steel one and a half sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Pantry off kitchen.
- REAR PORCH
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler room with open shelving, oil fired central heating boiler. Separate garden toilet. Door to rear.
- Light by double glazed stain glass window. Solid steps leading to roofspace/playroom.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.61m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.63m (11' 11" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.46m x 2.24m (8' 1" x 7' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.78m (8' 3" x 5' 10")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, hotpress, separate low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- 2.9m x 1.73m (9' 6" x 5' 8")
Pink suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
- 7.29m x 3.43m (23' 11" x 11' 3")
Double glazed Velux window. Storage in the eaves. Light.
- 5.05m x 2.39m (16' 7" x 7' 10")
Dual access with two up and over doors. Light and power.
- Front - Concrete driveway with parking and turning area. Easily maintained front garden laid in crazy paving and mature shrubs.
- Large rear garden with patio and pathways leading to the store and stables.
- REAR STORE/GARAGE
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
Up and over door.
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15' 8" x 11' 10")
Travelling from Comber Village along Killinchy Street, at the roundabout continue straight through onto the Killinchy Road and No 32 will be on your left just after Cottages Lane.