Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home set on an elevated site and built in c.1930's
Feature rosemary red tiled roof
Beautiful interior with many original features retained to an exceptional standard throughout
Wealth of accommodation on each floor with a flexible layout depending on individual needs
Oak Panelled entrance hall with access to a cloakroom and separate shower room
Impressive drawing room opening to a formal dining room with superb views over Helen's Bay golf course to the Irish sea
Additional family room and sunroom plus a study with views over Helen's Bay golf course
Kitchen opening to a causal dining area and direct access to the gardens
Main bedroom and guest bedroom with Jack & Jill modern shower room, guest bedroom with a walk-through dressing area
Two further spacious bedrooms
Floored and sheeted roofspace
Detached double garage with up and over door including light and power
Tarmac driveway with private parking to the rear
Mature gardens surrounding the house with lawns and flowerbeds including specimen trees
Superb views to the front overlooking Helen's Bay golf course to the Irish sea
Helen's Bay beach, Golf Club and train station are only minutes away
A tranquil location matched by a bright and spacious home which has the additional benefit of space for those now working from home
Nestled between Helen's Bay Golf Club and Clandeboye Way, 'Broadcroft' has been our family home for over 40 years.
Warm, welcoming and homely, 'Broadcroft' is close to all local amenities within the village of Helen's Bay and nearby Crawfordsburn. Being only 3 miles from Bangor and 8 miles from Belfast ensures quick and easy access to places of work, schools, shopping and entertainment.
We are so lucky to have Crawfordsburn Country Park, three local beaches and Helens' Bay Golf Club all literally on our doorstep with easy access to all within minutes.
Throughout all seasons and all weather, the views across Helen's Bay Golf Club and Belfast Lough as far as the Scottish coast and the Copeland Islands are stunning and will be greatly missed.
A much loved family home.
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Steps leading to lead glass door with side and top lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak strip floor, oak panelled walls, plate rack, corniced ceiling. Staircase to first floor.
- Open hanging space, solid wooden floor, door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and cabinet below, chrome towel radiator, solid wooden floor, tongue and groove timber ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- 9.91m x 3.94m (32' 6" x 12' 11")
Beautiful views over Helen's Bay Golf Course and to the Irish sea. Exposed timber floor, stone fireplace with granite hearth, gas inset.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.94m (17' 8" x 12' 11")
Brick fireplace with oak over mantle, open fire. Glazed door to sunroom, views over the back garden.
- 3.15m x 2.59m (10' 4" x 8' 6")
Double glazed sliding door to patio area and garden area.
- 3.63m x 3.m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards with display units, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, Hotpoint four ring ceramic hob with double oven below, extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, painted tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting. Opening to:
- DINING AREA
- 3.33m x 2.57m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
Additional high and low level units with laminate worktops, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, PVC double glazed door to rear.
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Beautiful views over Helen's Bay Golf Club to the Irish sea.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Light by stain glass window.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Stunning views over Helen's Bay Golf Course to the Irish sea.
- JACK & JILL SHOWER ROOM
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps and cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, storage in the eaves.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 5.36m x 3.12m (17' 7" x 10' 3")
Connecting into the Jack and Jill ensuite. Dual aspect with stunning views of Helen's Bay Golf Course to the Irish sea.
- WALK THROUGH DRESSING AREA
- 3.23m x 2.82m (10' 7" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobes. Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
Including built-in wardrobes, desk unit and shelves.
- 3.94m x 1.83m (12' 11" x 6' 0")
Coloured suite comprising pine panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, inset sink unit with mixer taps and cabinet below, low flush wc, bidet. Double glazed Velux window. Storage in the eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 3.m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
- Floored and sheeted and accessed via an aluminium Slingsby style ladder.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 6.05m (20' 0" x 19' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Beautiful and mature gardens surrounding the house offering a wealth of colour all year round. The gardens are laid in lawns with mature borders and flowerbeds with specimen trees, large flagged patio area and paths.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a parking area to the rear with access to the garage.
Travelling from the Bangor Road turn into Craigdarragh Road and continue for approximately 2 miles until the road turns to your right, the road has become Church Road and No 44 is on your right