Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive Arts & Crafts style detached family home
Extending to c.4,000 Sqft
Set amidst a mature and private site
Many original features still very much in place
Bright reception hall with feature staircase
Flexible accommodation comprising of drawing room, dining room, family room and PVC double glazed conservatory
Modern open plan kitchen/dining and casual sitting area
Large wash room
Five bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
Modern shower room
Extensive parking area
Only minutes from the beach and Belfast Lough, Seahill Train holt, Rockport and Glencraig primary School
Oil fired central heating
Priced to allow for modernisation
"An attractive period home which has a wealth of charm and character set amongst a mature and private site. It's location added to by its accommodation makes it an ideal family home.
Close to hand are several renowned schools, the coastal path, train access to Belfast or Bangor to mention but a few"
- Open central entrance with brick surround and steps to solid oak door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet flooring, staircase to first floor with oak newel post and handrail. Large cloakroom comprising pedestal wash hand basin and separate low flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.12m x 6.02m (20' 1" x 19' 9")
Adam style fireplace with large open grate, slate hearth, parquet wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling. Views over the gardens, French doors to open covered porch to rear. Double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.74m x 5.21m (28' 8" x 17' 1")
Space for a fireplace, open fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Sliding double glazed door to open covered porch, lit bay window. French doors to connecting:
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.09m x 4.24m (23' 3" x 13' 11")
Wood effect floor, fireplace with wooden surround, open dog grate, slate hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling. Double glazed door to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 6.98m x 3.71m (22' 11" x 12' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to patio area. Sliding door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.49m x 2.39m (18' 0" x 7' 10")
Low level cabinets, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher and tumble dryer. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 10.46m x 4.93m (34' 4" x 16' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level solid wooden Shaker style units. Granite worktops, range with five ring gas top, double oven, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor above, two integrated fridges, dishwasher, open display cabinets, wine rack. Central island with inset preparation sink, ceramic tiled floor. Sitting area with vaulted ceiling, four velux windows, recessed open fire recessed, tiled hearth. Access door to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Rear yard with ample storage area.
- Bright and spacious landing light by lead glass window. Picture rail, cornice ceiling. Extensive panelled doors to storage and cabinets. Access to hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.12m x 6.05m (20' 1" x 19' 10")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.22m x 1.6m (13' 10" x 5' 3")
Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower with thermostatically controlled power shower, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 2.87m (13' 10" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.66m x 5.33m (18' 7" x 17' 6")
Picture rail. Views over the garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.73m (13' 10" x 12' 3")
Built-in shelving, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.54m (12' 3" x 8' 4")
Exposed timber floor, open shelving.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.05m x 3.33m (16' 7" x 10' 11")
- 2.84m x 1.85m (9' 4" x 6' 1")
Circular shower cubicle with over drencher, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Floored. Light.
- Outside light. PVC oil tank.Tarmac driveway with parking for up to six cars.
- Open covered porch with brick paving overlooking the garden and surrounded by clematis.
- Extensive gardens surrounding the house with mature borders offering complete privacy, lawns leading through to a patio area and a vegetable garden.
Travelling along the A2 toward Helen's Bay and Bangor from left into Seahill Road continue for approximately a quarter mile and then left into the continuation of Seahill Road then second left into Rockport Road, Bree House will be on your left.