Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well positioned detached family home set on an elevated semi-rural site requiring full modernization or indeed as a development opportunity (subject to Planning)
Extending to c 1,950 sqft with a site size of c 0.3 of an acre
Superb views stretching over Campbell College to Belfast City and Hills
The property has been vacant for the past 9 years which will benefit a buyer wishing to renovate, as vat for materials and works will be at a reduced figure to 5%
Internally the property benefits from spacious living accommodation with a drawing room opening to dining room, family room and conservatory
Large kitchen area with access to a covered yard and access to garage
Large wet room on the ground floor
3 bedrooms and main bathroom on the first floor
Oil fired central heating
Pvc double glazed windows
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to 6 cars
Large patio to the rear with views towards Belfast and the countryside
Extensive gardens laid in lawns and backing onto the Craigantlet Hills
Located only minutes from some of East Belfast's finest schools and all main arterial routes linking the city and The George Best City airport
Also close to hand is Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages, which offer a wealth of shops including café's, restaurants, and boutiques
"'Ballycraig' was the focal point for our family for many years, we've spent many happy family occasions there enjoying the views over the city. It has a great location with good accessibility to local shops, schools in East Belfast and Holywood, as well as to good walks in Belmont Park and Stormont grounds.
We are sad to be selling but excited to see our "home" moving to an exciting new phase"
- Leaded stain glass door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo flooring. Solid door with glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak parquet flooring, cornice ceiling, staircase to the first floor. Cloakroom with open hanging space, corner sink unit, separate low flush wc. Terrazzo flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.52m (15' 10" x 14' 10")
Stone fireplace and hearth with open fire, wood block flooring, wall lighting, open archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.63m (17' 3" x 11' 11")
Wood block flooring, large picture window overlooking the garden and views to the surrounding hills. Wall lighting, glazed French doors to:
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Dual double glazed sliding doors, solid wooden floor, views over the gardens to Campbell College and the Belfast Hills.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.3m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
Double doors to drawing room, large glazed doors with top light to garden, built-in corner units.
- 6.78m x 3.48m (22' 3" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units, dual aspect access to:
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Oil fired central heating boiler. Access to the garage and the rear.
- WET ROOM
- 3.12m x 3.1m (10' 3" x 10' 2")
Aqualisa shower unit, low flush wc, two pedestal wash hand basins, heated towel radiator, tongue and groove ceiling, fully tiled walls.
- Light by large double glazed window. Access to fully floored roof space by wooden ladder. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Additional store cupboard.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.83m x 4.52m (15' 10" x 14' 10")
Including built-in wardrobes with cabinets above and vanity unit. Stunning views over the roof tops to the Castlereagh and Belfast Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.3m (10' 7" x 10' 10")
Built-in cabinets, vanity unit with cabinet below.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.3m (12' 3" x 10' 10")
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 2.87m x 2.82m (9' 5" x 9' 3")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shaver, part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 7.57m x 4.24m (24' 10" x 13' 11")
Light and Power, up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway to the front and additional tarmac area to the rear.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
- Spacious garden to the rear laid in lawns, siding onto the countryside, mature borders offering privacy.
Travelling from the Campbell roundabout up the Belmont Road towards the Craigantlet Hills continue past Belmont Park at the next junction keep left onto the continuation of Belmont Road. Come through the next bend and No 333 will be on your right hand side.