Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Two bedrooms, ground floor 'own door' apartment
Quality Amtico flooring throughout
Off street parking
uPVC double glazing windows and doors
Gas fired central heating
Very convenient to Holywood Town Centre short walk
Managed apartment building with low running costs
Ideal first home or for those 'downsizing'
Excellent buy to let opportunity
Small, managed landscaped areas
This ground floor apartment has everything to offer - it is convenient, modern, has gas central heating, double glazing, two bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room, off street parking and is within a short walk off the High Street!
In excellent order, the apartment will appeal to those looking for comfortable, practical accommodation with all facilities on the doorstep.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in storage cupboards.
- LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN ROOM
- 7.54m x 3.73m (24' 9" x 12' 3")
Floor to ceiling uPVC window and French doors to front, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extensive range of beech effect high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, laminate worktops, mosaic tiled walls, Hotpoint cooker with ceramic hob, extrator cooker hood, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Space for dining table and chairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite, fully tiled shower cubiclel, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.67m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
- White suite with panelled bath, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Tarmac parking space, maintained landscaping. Bin store.
Directly behind the High Street offices of Rodgers & Browne. Approximately halfway along Church View on right coming from Church Road.