Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Designed by C2 architects of London to an exacting brief, the house demonstrates the concept of pure contemporary architecture. The layout has been conscientiously designed to maximise the natural light and space
Externally, the facade amalgamates zinc, timber and glass which complement the beautiful rural surroundings
Internally, the property has been finished to an exceptional standard and specification
Four bedrooms four reception areas
Bespoke glass staircase with stainless steel handrail
Underfloor oil fired central heating
Floor to celing glazing with superb views
Stainless steel kitchen with appliances
Bathrooms by Starck & Boffi
Hand crafted zinc roof
Viewing balcony to front and rear with superb views
12m x 6m heated outdoor swimming pool with retractable electric cover
Slate sun patio and barbecue areas
Extensive outdoor lighting
Very convenient to Belfast, City Airport, Bangor, Holywood and Newtownards
- COVERED RECEPTION PORCH
- Feature, tall, wide, hardwood front door.
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE HEIGHT TILED RECEPTION HALL
- LED floor lighting.
- Feature marble and glass staircase to first floor:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.23m x 4.75m (27' 0" x 15' 7")
Feature double sided fireplace. Built in concrete home entertainment stand and shelving, double glazed sliding doors to north facing BALCONY with fabulous views over surrounding countryside and over Belfast Lough. Double glazed sliding doors to south facing DINING BALCONY overlooking swimming pool and rear garden.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA
- 10.41m x 3.66m (34' 2" x 12' 0")
Contemporary fitted stainless steel units, with twin tub sink with mixer tap, ceramic touch screen and ring induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built in oven with matching integrated combi microwave, built in coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Space for formal dining and infomral dining at stainless steel breakfast bar.
- REAR HALL AND GLASS BRIDGE TO CLOAKROOM AND:
- STUDIO OR FAMILY ROOM
- 7.44m x 7.21m (24' 5" x 23' 8")
Hardwood flooring, views over swimming pool, patio and barbecue area to gardens beyond. Spiral staircase down to ground floor. Door out to:
- TIMBER SUNDECK
- Or elevated barbecue area. Sliding partition doors from living room to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.44m x 4.22m (17' 10" x 13' 10")
Floor to ceiling mirrored walls, tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors to north facing BALCONY.
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 3.45m x 2.26m (11' 4" x 7' 5")
Freestanding bath, contemporary wash hand basin with wall mounted mixer tap, low flush WC, floor to ceiling mirrored walls, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- WALK-IN DRESSING AREA
- 3.61m x 2.21m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
Range of built-in cupboards, tiled floor. Low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin, wall mounted taps, feature tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SITTING AREA
- 7.32m x 5.08m (24' 0" x 16' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed doors to swimming pool with thermostat control, feature sliding partiiton to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
Mahogany woodstrip flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 4.01m (14' 3" x 13' 2")
Mahogany woodstrip flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.17m (10' 5" x 3' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 3.3m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
- 3.15m x 2.39m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
Modern white suite comprising, free standing with free standing mixer taps with telephone hand shower, contemporary wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap low flush WC, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with built in shower unit and body spray, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LARGE LINEN CUPBOARD
- Tiled floor. Store.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.13m (12' 0" x 7' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, shelving, lagged pressurised copper water cylinder, tiled floor.
- PLANT ROOM
- 6.81m x 2.44m (22' 4" x 8' 0")
- Sweeping tarmac driveway to ample parking for several cars.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.7m x 6.78m (25' 3" x 22' 3")
Electric up and over door, light & power.
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- 12m x 6m with electric retractable cover. Eight person hot tub.
- Mature elevated site c. 2.2 acres, incorporating indigenous planting, mature shrubs, trees and lawns. Quarry boulders lining sweeping driveway leading to parking area framed with granite kerbs. Extensive exterior and driveway lighting.
From Belfast to Bangor A2 carriageway, turn into Ballysallagh Road B170 signposted Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. Travel 1.7 miles and turn left at Ballybarnes Road. Continue for 0.7 of a mile and turn left onto private laneway. House is then on right hand side behind timber electric gates.