Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||9 The Esplanade, Kinnegar Road, Holywood|
|Price||Last listed at Offers over £425,000|
The facts you need to know
Beautiful mid terrace located within the much sought after setting of The Esplanade
Stunning views of Belfast Lough and the Antrim Coast Line
Extended and modernised in recent times
Spacious living accommodation comprising drawing room with sea views opening to dining
Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, central island and Bi folding doors to garden
Separate utility room with wet room incorporating a shower
Four bedrooms over two floors, main bedroom and bedroom four with superb sea views
Gas fired central heating, underfloor heating on the ground except Drawing Room
Secondary glazing to many windows
Solar panels on the roof
Many period features still in place
Enclosed rear garden with raised patio area, Astro turf lawn and parking area
Belfast Lough is located only 40 yards from the front door
Holywood train station and town centre are only minutes away
"This had been a perfect family home for us.
A place by the sea, away from it all but with excellent transport links and only a stone's throw from Holywood High Street.
We have no doubt the new owners will be as happy here as we have been"
- Stain glass door with top light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Etched glass door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Exposed timber floor. Area for coats and hanging. Glazed door to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.28m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
Morso wood burning stove with stone surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, reclaimed timber floor. Stunning views to Belfast Lough. Open to:
- DINING AREA
- 3.33m x 3.18m (10' 11" x 10' 5")
Under stair storage. Reclaimed timber floor.
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 6.55m x 4.44m (21' 6" x 14' 7")
(Including utility room and wet room)
Modern kitchen finished in high gloss units with concealed handles, composite worktops and matching splashback, five ring stainless steel gas Bosch hob, Airforce modern extractor above, Neff double oven, space for an American fridge freezer, central island with inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, reclaimed wooden floor, double glazed Velux window, low voltage lighting, bi-folding doors to patio area, concealed gas boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High level cabinets with space for tumble dryer and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- WET ROOM
- Fully tiled wet room with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower over, inset wash hand basin with mixer taps, vanity unit finished in a walnut effect with drawers and cabinet, low flush wc, laminate flooring, fully tiled walls.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.22m x 3.96m (13' 10" x 13' 0")
Wood burning stove set on a tiled hearth with wooden surround, built in wardrobes. Cornice ceiling. Stunning views of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.62m (10' 11" x 8' 7")
Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.07m (14' 1" x 10' 1")
Exposed timber flooring. Dormer window with stunning views .
- Double gates to the rear with brick driveway. Fully enclosed with astro turf. Raised patio area and flower beds.
Travelling from Holywood drive down Shore Road from the Maypole, continue through the traffic lights under the bridge into Kinnegar Road, continue past the Boat Club and No9 The Esplanade rear entrance is on your right.