Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, one reception
Attractive pine kitchen with space for casual dining
Lovely mature garden - enclosed to rear with sunny aspect
Also timber sun deck and summer house
Ensuite shower room and separate bathroom
Oil fired central heating
Detached garage with electric roller door
Very convenient location with local convenience store and coffee shop nearby
Close to Abbey Primary School
Quiet relatively traffic free cul-de-sac of only 6 homes
This is a lovely detached bungalow set off by mature gardens which are sunny and enclosed to the rear.
One of only a small number of homes in this convenient, quiet cul-de-sac, the bungalow has three bedrooms, generous living room, fitted pine kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room – all at a very affordable price!
With a detached garage and such a lovely site, this is definitely one not to be missed!
- Timber sheeted front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Slate tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard. Separate hotpress with lagged copper cylinder Willis water heater.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.89m (19' 9" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace with rustic plaster finish, multi fuel stove, slate hearth, exposed beam ceiling, laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 3.86m x 3.1m (12' 8" x 10' 2")
Extensive range of pine high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor canopy, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fridge, freezer, cooker, half stable door to lovely enclosed mature garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes, full length sliding doors including dressing mirrors. Exposed varnished timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.67m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- White suite comprising pine panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel radiator, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.78m x 3.43m (22' 3" x 11' 3")
Electric remote-controlled roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Brick paviour driveway. Outside tap, auto flood lighting. uPVC oil tank.
- Lovely mature gardens (which are enclosed to rear) in lawns, flowerbeds, mature shrubs and fencing. Timber sun deck. Sunny aspect.
- SUMMER HOUSE
- Light and power.
Head towards Donaghadee along Movilla Road and Old Forge Lane is on left hand side past Abbey Primary School. No9 is in the first cul-de-sac on the right.