Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well maintained semi-detached property set in a quiet cul-de-sac
Bright living room with feature fireplace
Modern kitchen with casual dining area
Family bathroom with white suite
Easily maintained and fully enclosed back garden with decked area
Gas fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Driveway with parking for two cars
Close to shops, schools and local amenities
Close to bus routes and main road networks
Ideal first time buy or buy-to-let investment
Located in the popular Rathcoole area in Newtownabbey this property is close to schools, shops, bus routes and main road networks which will only add to its appeal.
- Timber and glazed front door to:
- Understair storage, staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.33m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with wooden mantle and surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth, gas fire.
- 5.26m x 3.12m (17' 3" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in Indesit under over, built-in gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, timber and glazed back door to garden.
- Storage cupboard with Worcester gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.4m (11' 3" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.69m (11' 7" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.49m (8' 3" x 8' 2")
- 2.36m x 1.75m (7' 9" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, over shower, glass shower screen, PVC panelled wall, part tiled walls, recessed lights, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway, paved pathway. Side garden in lawn with paved pathway, outside light. Enclosed back garden in lawn with paved pathway, decked area, outside light, outside tap.
Travelling along Church Road from Abbey Centre, take the 3rd road on the right at the traffic light junction into Rathcoole housing estate. Follow the road straight ahead and take a left turn onto Derrycoole Way, continue along and take the 2nd turn on the right onto Doonbeg Drive, leading to Braden Heights. Follow the road along, taking a right turn onto Braden Glen. Number 9 is situated on a corner site on the left side of the cul-de-sac.