Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Semi detached house in need of modernisation
Three bedrooms, one reception room
Spacious drawing room open to dining area
Mature site within walking distance to Newtownards Town centre
Partial double glazing
PVC facia and soffits
Oil fired central heating
Single integral garage
Very popular and convenient location
Excellent opportunity to modernise to individual taste
A semi-detached house which is conveniently located in a much sought after residential area.
Although in need of moderate updating this is a rare opportunity to acquire an easily managed property which can be modernised to suit individual taste.
- Front door with side light to:
- Staircase to first floor.
- Coloured suite comprising, low flush wc, wall hung basin sink.
- DRAWING ROOM OPENING TO DINING AREA
- 8.03m x 3.3m (26' 4" x 10' 10")
Glass fronted fire with tiled hearth, tiled inset and wooden mantle. Large picture window.
- 3.38m x 2.41m (11' 1" x 7' 11")
High and low level units, tiled worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer, extractor fan, cooker space, fridge and freezer space. Access to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
(To front) Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.72m x 2.41m (8' 11" x 7' 11")
Built in cupboard.
- 2.49m x 1.83m (8' 2" x 6' 0")
Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with over shower, shower screen, tiled walls, hotpress.
- Tarmac driveway. Front in shrubs. Additional garden to front in lawn with shrubs. Garden to rear with green house.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
Travelling along the Bowtown Road away from Newtownards take your fourth left just after Old Shore Road once into Bowland Heights take your first left No 9 is on your right.