Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||85 Grace Avenue, Belfast|
The facts you need to know
Attractive two bedrooms extended mid terrace
Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace, open to dining area
Modern fitted kitchen
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Enclosed paved yard to rear with shed plumbed for washing machine
Excellent 'Buy to Let' prospect
Very convenient location close to shops, coffee shops and local amenities
Only minutes away from main bus routes and road networks
An immaculate red brick mid terrace situated within this much sought after area has a a 'ready to move into' appeal and is sure to attract interest from a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Located just off Bloomfield Road and within a few minutes walk to schools, shops, coffee shops and transport networks is sure to add to this property's appeal.
- Timber and glazed door to:
- Terrazzo floor, under stair storage, staircase to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING
- 6.58m x 4.75m (21' 7" x 15' 7")
Wooden flooring, ceramic tiled floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 2.97m x 2.03m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
Modern kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated extractor fan, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, tiled floor, part tiled walls, glazed PVC back door to yard.
- Access to roof space, floored, velux roof light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.97m (15' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Built in cupboards.
- 1.8m x 1.6m (5' 11" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, Mira Sport electric shower, glass shower screen recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Power, light, plumbed for washing machine.
- Paved garden to rear, built in barbeque, built in bench seating, raised flowerbed. Garden to front in stones with concreate pathway.
- PVC oil tank, boiler housing.
From Bloomfield Road turn into Clarendon Avenue and go to the far end. Junction is onto Grace Avenue and house is just across the road.