Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Individually designed detached home
Set within a unique site offering complete privacy
Modern open plan living incorporating drawing room, feature circular dining area
Bespoke 'Parkes interiors' kitchen opening to casual dining area
Matching separate utility room
Underfloor heating on the ground floor
Concrete floors to the first floor
Four bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite
Contemporary doors throughout
Hardwood double glazed windows
Mature and private site accessed via electric gates
Security alarm system
Purpose built garden room including toilet facilities and storage
Minutes from Belmont Park and Campbell College, Strathearn and Penrhyn schools
Ideally located for access to Belfast City Centre, The George Best City Airport and motorway links
"To live within the heart of East Belfast but yet to feel that we are in a semi-rural setting is magical.
We have particularly loved the privacy of this property and being so close to nature, with easy access to the airport, coastal path, restaurants in Ballyhackamore & Holywood, and the City Centre at close proximity too.
Some of Northern Irelands much admired schools are within a short walk only adding to the benefits of the location.
We will be sorry to leave, but we know that the next owners will love it as we have"
- Mahogany glazed door with glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Vaulted ceiling with tongue and groove ceiling, feature curved wall, ceramic tiled floor, exposed brick wall, panelled door to:
- OPEN ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature glass block wall, double height ceiling lite by double glazed velux window, staircase to first floor with stainless steel handrail and glass partition.
- Duravit low flush wc, Duravit rice bowl sink with mixer tap set on a walnut style unit with open display and cupboard below, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
Contemporary wall mounted gas fire, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, views to the garden.
- FEATURE CIRCULAR DINING ROOM
- 3.12m x 3.07m (10' 3" x 10' 1")
Feature inset displays with glass shelving with lighting above, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, opening to:
- BESPOKE PARKES INTERIORS KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.65m x 3.3m (21' 10" x 10' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Finished in walnut style units with handless glass eye level units, a selection of concealed pot drawers, larder units and cutlery drawers, granite worktops with glass splashback, Neff five ring gas hob with two Neff under ovens, contemporary stainless steel and glass extractor above, Neff integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, stainless steel inset sink unit with pull out tap washer, integrated wine fridge, open shelving, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, French doors to decking area.
- MATCHING UTILITY ROOM
- 3.61m x 1.75m (11' 10" x 5' 9")
Matching high and low level units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with fresh water tap, concealed water boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, ceramic tiled floor, service door to rear.
- MINSTREL GALLERY
- Stainless steel handrail with glass panels, low voltage lighting, double glazed velux window, access to roofspace, hotpress, with insulated tank, open shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.61m (18' 0" x 11' 10")
- LUXURY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Shower bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit over, curved shower screen, Duravit low flush wc, rice bowl sink unit with mixer tap set on a stone top with cabinets below, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.97m (12' 8" x 9' 9")
Feature double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Feature double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
Feature circular room, two wall mounted feature radiators, low voltage lighting, three box style windows.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.33m x 1.75m (10' 11" x 5' 9")
Luxury suite comprising roll top bath with walnut legs, mixer taps, and retractable telephone shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, Duravit square sink and mixer tap set on a wall mounted unit with cabinets below, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed velux window.
- Extensive manicured gardens lain in lawns with mature trees. Direct access to a raised decking area with compost borders plus additional barbecue area. Shared tarmac driveway accessed via electric gates leading to parking for three cars. Single carport.
- GARDEN ROOM/OFFICE
- 3.63m x 2.59m (11' 11" x 8' 6")
Glazed sliding door, low voltage lighting, laminate flooring, separate low flush wc, low voltage lighting, storage. Floor to ceiling windows with views over the gardens with access to a raised Composite decking area.
Travelling from the Campbell Roundabout turn left onto Belmont Road passing the entrance to Campbell College, continue on the Belmont Road passing Belmont Park turn left into Old Holywood Road. Take your second left into a continuation of Old Holywood Road and No 83 is on your right.