Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well maintained end townhouse set on a corner site
Situated in a small development of only a few and located in a private cul de sac
Bright living room with open fireplace
Modern kitchen opening to casual dining area and separate utility room
PVC double glazed conservatory with views over the rear garden
Three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
Main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Spacious site with the benefit of two car parking spaces plus an additional parking for a caravan or boat
Rear garden laid in lawns
Ideally located to public transport linking Belfast and further afield
Belmont Village is only a short distance away
Ideal first timed purchase
A fine end townhouse set in a private modern scheme of only four houses. Benefitting from a corner site it offers additional space for storage/parking or indeed extension if required.
Internally the property boasts three bedrooms and two plus reception rooms. An ideal home for either first time buyers or indeed a young family.
The area is second to none with Belmont Village only being a short distance away including an ease of access to Belfast City via road and rail.
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH.
- Solid door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor. Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring. Wooden surround with tiled inset and hearth open fire.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.31m x 3.48m (17' 5" x 11' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level modern cabinets, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob, under oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor. Separate utility room, plumbed for washing machine and space for coats. Double glazed sliding patio door to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.81m x 2.36m (12' 6" x 7' 9")
Laminate flooring. French doors to garden. Low voltage lighting. Overlooking the rear garden.
- LANDING: Access to roofspace. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.02m (11' 3" x 9' 11")
Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.16m (11' 11" x 7' 1")
- 2.16m x 2.03m (7' 1" x 6' 8")
Suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- Spacious corner site with a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars plus adequate space which is paved and could be used for parking of a boat or caravan.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden laid in lawns with a flagged patio area.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
- PVC oil tank. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Travelling along the Holywood Road towards Belfast and Belmont Village turn right onto Station Road the second right into Station Mews, continue to the end and No 8 is on left.