Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning example of a detached family home built in c.1920's andt extended over recent years, offering c.4,000 sq ft of family living
Whilst extended and modernised the property has retained its full character which is a credit to the current vendors
Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
Drawing room, family room, dining room, sunroom and garden room plus study
Beautiful, handcrafted kitchen by Parkes Interiors which incorporate the following: Siemens oven, warming drawer, induction hob, microwave, steam oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer plus Quooker hot water tap, concealed bin drawer and larder unit
Casual dining area off kitchen
Five well proportioned bedrooms, main and guest bedrooms with ensuite facilities
All bedrooms benefit from extensive range of built-in furniture
Luxury bathroom and two en suite shower rooms
Attached integral double garage with electric up and over door, loft storage over or could be used as a playroom, access to additional gym and wine cellar
Stunning landscaped gardens surround the house including specimen trees, plants and shrubs
Many landscaped seating areas to the front and rear with a beautiful timber summerhouse
Asphalt driveway with visitors parking to the front and additional parking to the rear for up to six cars
PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating
Only minutes from many renowned schools including Priory College, Sullivan Prep and Sullivan Upper, Holywood Primary and St Patricks Primary School to mention but a few
Holywood town centre is only five minutes away that boasts an array of cafes, boutiques and renowned restaurants, also close to hand is Belfast City Centre and The George Best City Airport
" My Lady's Mile is a lovely wide, tree-lined 'avenue' of handsome houses perfectly located within walking distance of excellent schools, town centre, shops and restaurants.
Extended and in beautiful order, this particular home must be one of the best examples. There is plenty of space here even for those now working from home.
Set off by colourful, landscaped gardens and with a childrens' play area and barbecue terrace to the rear, this is a home that will appeal to all the family"
- Painted double glazed door to porch. Porcelain tiled floor with border detailing. Painted tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting, period front door stain leaded glass detailing.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Staircase leading to the first floor with mahogany handrail and Newel post, painted spindles, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, dado rail, feature stain glass window.
- Colour washed tongue and groove walls and ceiling, Sanitan low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, under stair storage with automatic light.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.68m x 3.96m (21' 11" x 13' 0")
Dual aspect, fireplace with Adam style surround, marble inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, wall lighting. Feature bay window, double glazed door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.38m x 3.96m (17' 8" x 13' 0")
Adam style fireplace with painted surround, marble inset and hearth, 'Jetmaster' gas fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double glazed doors and side lights to:
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Double glazed Atrium with solid oak ceiling, low voltage lighting, Chinese slate floor, beautiful outlook to the garden. Heating and power. French doors to garden.
- HAND CRAFTED KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.98m x 3.02m (26' 2" x 9' 11")
Fabulous hand crafted Parkes Interiors high and low level solid wood hand painted two tone Shaker units with exposed hinges, under unit lighting, Quartz worktops with matching splashback including bullnose detailing, matching breakfast bar, Siemens induction hob, tiled splashback with over extractor. One and a half inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, Quooker hot water tap, waste disposal unit, eye level Siemen oven and steam oven with warming drawer, Siemens eye level microwave oven, concealed bin drawer, recessed lighting, integrated Siemens fridge and dishwasher, pull out larder unit, wall mounted radiator, wood effect porcelain tiled floor.
- DINING AREA
- Display unit and solid wood worktop, double glazed Velux light well.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 5.m x 3.1m (16' 5" x 10' 2")
Double glazed doors to kitchen and garden room, cast iron period style fireplace with gas inset, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- GARDEN ROOM
- 5.77m x 3.58m (18' 11" x 11' 9")
Twin double glazed Atriums, solid oak ceiling with recessed lighting, Chinese slate floor, built-in book shelving, heating, French doors to rear garden and patio area. Glazed door and side lights to:
- INNER HALLWAY
- Dado rail, door to double garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.98m (7' 9" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level Shaker style cabinets, laminate worktops, stainless steel double drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for freezer, wood effect ceramic tiled floor, double glazed Velux window.
- CLOAKROOM (2)
- 2.03m x 1.98m (6' 8" x 6' 6")
Sanitan high flush wc, solid mahogany cabinets with marble top and inset sink including mixer tap, space for hanging coats, light by double glazed Velux light well.
- 3.28m x 3.12m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
- BRIGHT LANDING
- Picture rail, large picture window overlooking the rear garden, access to roofspace, Slingsby style ladder.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.38m x 3.96m (17' 8" x 13' 0")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes and cabinets above, bedside cabinets and vanity desk, feature ceiling and wall lighting, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.92m x 1.35m (9' 7" x 4' 5")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, inset sink unit with mixer tap, under cabinets and worktops, low flush wc, double glazed Velux window, heated towel radiator.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Including built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and storage above.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.11m (8' 7" x 6' 11")
Large fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, inset sink unit with mixer tap, set with vibrant blue tiled top and splashback, cabinet below, low flush wc, fully tiled walls with border detailing, heated towel radiator, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, wall mounted open shelving and storage above, vanity unit with drawers, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.96m x 3.4m (13' 0" x 11' 2")
Extensive range of wooden built-in wardrobes, wall mounted open shelving and storage above, vanity unit with drawers, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
Cherrywood finish built-in open book shelving with cabinets below including high level units.
- 3.m x 1.98m (9' 10" x 6' 6")
Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with gold antique style mixer tap and telephone hand shower with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit over, bevelled mirror walls, bidet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wall lighting.
- DOUBLE INTEGRATED GARAGE
- 7.75m x 6.12m (25' 5" x 20' 1")
Insulated electric up and over door, Grant Pressurised oil fired central heating system. Light and power. Stairs leading to:
- FULLY FLOORED STORAGE
- 7.75m x 6.12m (25' 5" x 20' 1")
An ideal space for either storage or playroom depending on needs.
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
French doors to patio and garden area, Amtico flooring, light and heat. Access to:
- WINE CELLAR
- 3.05m x 1.78m (10' 0" x 5' 10")
Extensive shelving, light and wine cellar air conditioning unit.
- Stunning landscaped gardens, laid in lawns, mature specimen plants, shrubs and trees which have been lovingly planted over the years, white cast iron double entrance gates leading to an Asphalt driveway with visitors parking to the front and access to the rear with additional parking for up to six cars.
- To the front is a Tegula paved south facing patio area with feature circular stoned water feature and mood lighting, raised Tegula paved flowerbeds offering complete privacy and colour all year round.
- The rear garden is a masterpiece of landscaped architecture with an array of colour throughout the year, the garden is divided into sections by pergolas, Tegula paved areas and pathways to feature slate patio areas. Included are two lawn areas and an adventure play area for children with playhouse. Mood lighting surrounding the house including outside plugs.
- Beautiful summerhouse with light and power.
- Concealed and enclosed area comprising covered woodstore, potting shed and PVC oil tank.
- Outside taps to front, side and rear. Outside plugs.
Travelling from Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into My Lady's Mile and No 8 is located on your left.