Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Original 1920's detached house set within a quiet cul de sac and within easy access of Holywood town centre and amenities
The property requires full renovation and has been priced to allow for this
Drawing room and dining room each with open fires
Three bedrooms, two on the first floor
Bathroom on the ground floor
Spacious gardens surrounding the house with the benefit of sea glimpses
An ideal renovation opportunity
Only minutes from many renowned primary, secondary and grammar schools
A unique opportunity to purchase a truly untouched c.1920s house in the heart of old Holywood. The property is set in a quiet cul de sac and has an ease of access to Holywood town centre including an array of renowned schools.
Whilst requiring renovation the house will lend itself to a number of different buyers to those wishing to just modernize to those who require more space which an extension could be possible subject to the relevant permissions.
- Steps leading to:
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- With tiled floor and feature brick arch to glazed door, side lights and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood strip floor. Staircase to first floor, under stair storage.
- High flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.28m (19' 9" x 10' 9")
Fireplace with solid oak surround, tiled inset and hearth, feature bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 2.97m (15' 6" x 9' 9")
Exposed timber floor, tiled fireplace and hearth, picture rail.
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Low level cabinets, oil fired central heating boiler, tiled floor, Sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
Exposed timber floor, tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 2.62m x 1.7m (8' 7" x 5' 7")
Panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.53m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
Leading to bedrooms. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.86m (13' 8" x 12' 8")
Plus built-in wardrobe. Access to eaves.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars.
- Gardens surrounding the house laid in lawns, mature borders with the rear garden having sea glimpses.
- Timber shed. PVC oil tank. Outside light. Gardens store.
Travelling from Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into My Lady's Mile. Continue to the top of the road and then make a left onto Demesne Road, Demesne Park will be your second right and No 8 will be on your left.