Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Extended detached family home on a mature private site
Drawing room, dining room and sitting room
Feature family room with vaulted ceiling, timber floor
Pine kitchen with dark green Rayburn range plus utility room
4 bedrooms main bedroom with ensuite shower room
Luxury main bathroom
Hardwood double glazing
Oil fired central heating from Rayburn range cooker
Set back off main avenue giving greater privacy
Low maintenance gardens in patios, planted borders and shrubs
Overlooking Helens Bay Golf Course to rear
Close to Helens Bay Square, train station and golf course.
"This is a wonderful house for family gatherings and we have thoroughly enjoyed our 20 years here. The time has come to downsize, we shall be sad to leave this home but are confident the next family will enjoy it as much as we have."
- Covered open porch, tiled floor.
- Hardwood front door, double glazed side panel.
- SPLIT LEVEL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Minstrel gallery.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, half tiled walls. Double doors to separate cloaks hanging space.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.34m (16' 9" x 14' 3")
Feature period style fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, carved surround. Archway to:
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, bevelled glass door to hall.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden. Bevelled glass door from entrance hall, tiled slate floor. Archway to:
- 3.89m x 3.73m (12' 9" x 12' 3")
Excellent range of pine high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, oil fired Rayburn range in tiled recess, brick detail, recessed lighting, slate tiled floor, breakfast bar, four ring electric hob, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.98m (9' 0" x 6' 6")
Sink unit, range of matching cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, tiled slate floor, fridge, freezer.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.16m x 6.32m (23' 6" x 20' 9")
Elm timber floor, double hardwood doors to front and rear. Vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, double glazed velux windows.
- Staircase with hardwood spindles and handrail to first floor. Minstrel Gallery feature triangular window.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.73m (20' 0" x 12' 3")
Juliet balcony, inward opening single double glazed door overlooking garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, drench shower and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, circular 'rice bowl' sink, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.97m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.9m (12' 3" x 9' 6")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Corner panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated towel radiator.
- Hotpress with Willis water heater.
- Insulated. Storage.
- Shared tarmac driveway leading to parking and turning space. Floodlight. PVC oil tank, water tap. (please note that currently the driveway is in brick finish, The owner is going to be tarmacing the driveway and completing associated works which will be completed by the 15th January 2021)
- Gardens in paviors, borders, patios and low maintenance areas.
Turn into Golf Road off Bridge Road Helen's Bay and Chimera Wood is on the right before Helen's Bay Golf Club. No. 8 is on the left hand side.