Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, one reception
In need of modernisation
Good 'buy to let' prospect
Enclosed yard with space for extension (subject to permissions)
Very popular and convenient location
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Located just off Bloomfield Road this is a very popular and convenient location being close to schools, shops and bus routes into the City Centre.
This particular home is priced to allow for modernisation either to resell or as a 'buy to let' investment.
Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing have been installed. With space to extend the kitchen into the rear enclosed yard, this easily managed project has great potential.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks under stairs.
- 6.63m x 3.05m (21' 9" x 10' 0")
Brick fireplace with quarry tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- 2.29m x 1.83m (7' 6" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below. Tiled floor. Stainless steel under oven, four ring ceramic hob, cooker canopy. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling, tiled floor. Space for extension into enclosed rear yard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
(Rear) Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.83m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, 'Heatstore' electric shower over bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Small walled courtyard. Enclosed rear yard, flagged, ? flood. Covered area plumbed for washing machine, door to rear entry.
- Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank.
From Bloomfield Road turn into Clarendon Avenue and go to the far end. Junction is Grace Avenue and house is just accross the road.