Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms including multi-media room
Superb location combining total privacy in rural surrounding but only minutes from Belfast, Dundonald, Holywood and Bangor
Beautiful kitchen with space to dine and black Aga range
Extensively renovated and reroofed
Shower room and bathroom
Pressurised oil fired central heating system
Access via private lane with automatic lighting and security cameras to electric gates offering great privacy
Large renovated barn with electric roller door
Great storage for classic cars, boat, caravan and a host of leisure uses
Approximately c.2.5 acres in paddocks, garden and woodland
Fantastic and rare opportunity
This is truly a rare find! To discover a beautifully renovated home which offers total such privacy in lovely rural surroundings and yet so convenient is most unusual.
Sitting in the beautiful kitchen with the Aga providing a welcome, warming atmosphere and looking into the gardens and paddocks displaying the various seasons and wild life is a privilege few are able to enjoy.
Set off by c.2.5 acres of garden, paddock and woodland the house has been completely renovated to maximise the comfort on offer.
There are four bedrooms, shower room, bathroom and three reception rooms including a spacious cinema/media room with projector displaying a large screen for sport or your favourite movies.
Outside there is garaging for two cars, parking for many more plus boat, caravan, horse lorry and a large renovated barn offering good, dry storage (or stables) of approximately 2700 sq ft. The present owners utilise the space as an indoor football pitch, workshop and excellent dry storage but it could have many uses including storage for classic cars, boat, horse lorry or for a wide variety of hobby or business interests (subject to planning permission).
This really is a taste of the 'good life' - don't miss it!
- Slate detail to exterior. uPVC multi point locking door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, partial tongue and groove walls and ceiling, double glazed velux window, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 8.79m x 4.34m (28' 10" x 14' 3")
Old school radiators, multi fuel stove, reclaimed stained timber floor, Single uPVC double glazed door to concrete patio - sunny private aspect.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM
- 7.87m x 4.98m (25' 10" x 16' 4")
Reclaimed oak flooring. Maple finish high and low level cupboards, centre island with hardwood butchers block worktop as coffee or Breakfast point. Black Aga oil fired range (cooking only) four ring ceramic hob, oven below, dishwasher, laminate worktops, recessed lighting, part tiled. Floor to ceiling bay window overlooking garden. 'Old style school' radiators, large sliding glass door and step down to:
- DINING OR RECEPTION HALL
- 4.29m x 3.96m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
Multi fuel stove in reclaimed brick surround, exposed beamed ceiling. Exposed beam ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled, fully tiled shower cubicle, built in cupboards, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- BOOT ROOM
- 4.14m x 2.46m (13' 7" x 8' 1")
Oil fired central heating boiler, electric under floor heating. Commercial double sinks, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor. plumbed for washing machine, tumbler dryer.
- CINEMA/MEDIA ROOM
- 4.85m x 3.91m (15' 11" x 12' 10")
Recessed lighting, surround sound system, insulated, under floor heating, colour projector for full wall TV/cinema/gaming screen.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.29m x 4.17m (14' 1" x 13' 8")
Plans passed for extension for ensuite. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13' 10" x 11' 6")
(Front) Built in wardrobes. Access to pressurised hot water cylinder.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
(Front) Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.01m x 3.43m (13' 2" x 11' 3")
Built in wardrobes. Double glazed velux window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower, tongue and groove panelled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Remote control electric gates with security camera. Automatic lighting to driveway.
- LARGE BARN
- 17.75m x 14.m (58' 3" x 45' 11")
Electric roller door, three phase electricity, LED lighting.
- 8.23m x 6.4m (27' 0" x 21' 0")
Electric roller door. Light and power.
- LOG STORE
- 3.81m x 2.11m (12' 6" x 6' 11")
- Tarmac driveway and parking space for cars, boat, caravan, horse box, horse lorry etc
The house is set off by lovely, mature gardens, vegetable garden, paddocks and indigenous woodland and offers sheltered places to enjoy the delightful, rural surroundings and wildlife. Greenhouse.
- uPVC oil tank. Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
From Belmont, head to Upper Belmont Road leading towards Bangor and Dundonald. Pass Ballyregan Road on right and Church Road on left, 74 is along a private laneway next to the petrol station.