Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
3 bedrooms 1 reception plus uPVC double glazed conservatory
Beautifully decorated and well maintained
Lovely landscaped, enclosed, easily maintained, sunny rear garden
Very popular and convenient location
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Floored and insulated roof space as storage, workshop or study
Smart, striking, black and white kitchen
Contemporary, white, fully tiled shower room
Off street parking for three cars
Excellent first home, down-sizer or 'buy-to-let' prospect
"74 Abbey Ring is a real gem!
Beautifully presented and lovingly maintained, this attractive end terrace home has everything to offer a first time buyer, down-sizer or those starting again.
Set off by delightful, enclosed, sunny and easily maintained gardens to the rear, this is the perfect place to sit and reflect on your best investment yet - and if it's raining, the conservatory is a most comfortable alternative.
There are three good bedrooms, living room, attractive kitchen with dining space and smart, contemporary shower room. The roofspace offers space as a floored workshop, office or hobbies room - there is even a TV up there!
A true diamond - don't miss it!"
- uPVC double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grey slate effect tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 2.67m (16' 7" x 8' 9")
Feature fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, painted timber surround. Coved ceiling, bleached oak effect tiled floor, built in bookcase with concealed access to Cloakroom and storage under stairs. Beveleed glass door to hall.
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN
- One and a half tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, breakfat bar, recessed lighting, black & white tiled walls, Grey slate effect tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, BEKO free standing cooker with ceramic top, stainless steel cooker canopy / extractor, double doors to additional storage. uPVC double glazed door to:
- Grey slate effect tiled floor, vertical radiator, uPVC double glazed. light and power. uPVC doublel glazed door to lovely garden and patio.
- SMART SHOWER ROOM
- White suite: low flush wc, vanitory unit, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, Grey slate effect tiled floor, uPVC panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, extractor, self- contained corner shower cubicle with telephone hand shower. White, heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
(front) double built in wardrobe, oak laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.1m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.08m (11' 2" x 6' 10")
(rear) oak laminate flooring
- Folding ladder to floored roofspace with light and power, Excellent storage, workshop, study or hobbies room. Insulated. TV!
- Beatuful, enclosed, landscaped gardens in low maintenance beds and enclosed with fencing. Lovely sunny aspect. Flagged patio.
Garden store.- light and power, space for freezer.
Off street parking for three cars to front
From Holywood town centre, pass Sullivan Upper School and turn left into Abbey Ring. Number 74 is past the pharmacy on teh right hand side.