Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning duplex seventh floor apartment c900 Sqft
Two bedrooms, one reception
Bathroom and ensuite shower room
Living room has vaulted ceiling, large windows with panoramic city views
Secure car parking via electric roller door
Kitchen with appliances and separate utility room
uPVC double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Communal gardens on third floor
Access to leisure facilities, gym and swimming pool of the Clayton Hotel (charges may apply)
City centre location close to shops, restaurants, City Hall
Excellent rental potential c £1250 per month (inclusive)
This is a bright, modern, duplex apartment which not only benefits from its convenient city centre location, but also enjoys superb views over the city centre from its sunny roof terrace.
The apartment has good accommodation centred around the living space with its dramatic vaulted ceiling and minstrel gallery over. All comforts are featured including gas fired central heating, double glazing and car parking. There is a secure door buzzer intercom system to the front door.
With all amenities within easy walking distance and access to the leisure facilities of the Clayton Hotel through the apartment block, this is a smart, convenient opportunity to enjoy city centre living.
- Gate with pass code access to:
- Double front door with intercom access.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Post boxes. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairs to upper floors. Double doors to lift access.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Maple floor.
- UTILITY /BOILER ROOM
- Tiled floor. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- 2.59m x 2.51m (8' 6" x 8' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING
- 6.86m x 3.58m (22' 6" x 11' 9")
Maple floor. Vaulted ceiling. Steps up to uPVC double door and roof terrace. Floor to ceiling uPVC double glazed windows with sunny aspect and city views. Open to:
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of beech effect high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel under oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, maple floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting. Storage under stairs.
- Staircase to:
- Minstrel gallery overlooking living/dining space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and telephone hand shower, tiled floor, glass block detail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Maple flooring. uPVC double glazed escape window.
Junction of Bankmore Street and Dublin Road just off Ormeau Avenue.