Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Bright and spacious semi detached property
Well maintained throughout with beautiful original features
Drawing room with bay window and feature fireplace
Family room with double glazed French doors leading to patio area
Dining room with double glazed French doors to back garden with patio and decked area
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen
Three well proportioned bedrooms
Bathroom with white suite
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Off street parking for two cars
Easily maintained enclosed garden with brick paved patio and timber decked area
Conveniently located within the heart of Ballyhackamore
Close to local amenities, schools and city centre bus routes
The property offers excellent living accommodation and three well proportioned bedrooms. It is practical and versatile and will suit many buyers needs.
Perfectly placed on the Sandown Road, Ballyhackamore this home is within the heart of this popluar area and is in walking distance to many of its restaurants, shops and coffee shops. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of leading local nursery, primary and grammer schools and is handy to city centre bus routes.
- Arched hardwood front door with glazed inset to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, hardwood door with stained glass window leading to WC / Utility.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 2.31m (12' 11" x 7' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed french doors to garden, recessed lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.95m (10' 7" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, alcove display with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, built-in understair storage closet.
- 3.12m x 1.78m (10' 3" x 5' 10")
Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktop, single drainer sink with half sink unit with mixer tap, built-in four ring ceramic hob, built-in oven, glass splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting, laminate wooden floor.
- WC / UTILITY
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung basin sink with tiled spashback, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, built-in shelving, laminate wooden floor, feature stained glass window.
- Feature stained glass window.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung basin sink with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, over-head Redring electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Access to roofspace, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.96m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
Original exposed wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
Feature tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.13m (10' 7" x 7' 0")
Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, hotpress with copper cylinder tank and built-in shelving.
- TO FRONT: Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars.
TO BACK: Enclosed side and back garden with brick paved patio areas and additional decked area.
uPVC fascia and soffit boards, PVC oil tank, boiler house, outside tap, outside light. Space for garden shed.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at RODGERS & BROWNE.
Travelling through Ballyhackamore Village leaving the city centre, turn right onto Sandown Road at the traffic light junction. Number 70 is on the left hand side before the turning onto Kings Road.