Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully renovated semi detached family home
Fully rewired and plumbed
New gas fired central heating boiler
New high gloss kitchen with Aroka effect worktops
Living room opening to the kitchen plus direct access to the garden
Separate dining room
Laminate flooring in bathroom, dining and living rooms
Three bright and well proportioned bedrooms
Modern white bathroom suite
PVC double glazed windows
South facing fully enclosed rear garden
Detached single garage
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to three cars
Within a short distance of Redburn Country Park, transport linking Belfast City Centre
Holywood town centre is only five minutes by car which offers an array of cafes, boutiques, schooling and a direct train link to Belfast and further afield
"A superb bright and spacious family home set within a much sought-after location. The property in question has been extensively renovated over recent years with the Installation of a new kitchen, bathroom, re-wired and plumbed to mention a few.
Internally the property benefits from having two spacious reception rooms, 3 bedrooms on the first floor along with a new bathroom.
Externally the space continues with ample parking to the front for three cars and to the rear a large fully enclosed south facing garden"
- Open paved entrance porch, tiled step leading to PVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stair case leading to first floor, under stair storage with hanging space. Laminate flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.23m (13' 8" x 10' 7")
Laminate flooring, picture window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.81m x 3.61m (22' 4" x 11' 10")
Laminate flooring, French doors leading to decking area, opening to:
- Extensive range of high and low level high gloss cabinets, Aroka effect worktop, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above, under oven, space for a tumble dryer, washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- Light by a large picture window. Hotpress with Worchester gas boiler. Access to roofspace which is partly floored.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.05m (13' 8" x 10' 0")
Plus built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.m (10' 8" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.57m (10' 0" x 8' 5")
- 3.45m x 1.37m (11' 4" x 4' 6")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and over drencher and telephone hand shower, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tall splash back, low flush wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway accessed via brick pillars to raised brick flowerbed. To the rear is a fully enclosed south facing garden laid in lawns, flagged patio area and raised decking.
- Outside light, outside tap, concealed parking with access via gate.
- SINGLE GARAGE:
- 5.72m x 2.69m (18' 9" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power.
- GARDEN STORE:
Travelling from Holywood town Centre, pass Sullivan Upper School and take the second Road on the left into Jacksons Road. The property will be at the top of the hill on your right