Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious end terrace located in the popular setting of Abbey Ring
Living room with gas fire
PVC double glazed conservatory with heat and power
Shaker style kitchen with feature range
Ground floor bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazing with power, heating and air conditioning
Gas fired central heating
Private driveway with parking for two cars
Gardens to the front and rear including a flagged patio
An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or young family
Only minutes from local amenities including the renowned Sullivan Prep and Upper, Priory College and Holywood Primary
"We have enjoyed raising our young family here in a friendly community within a short walk of a playground, a forest park and a pharmacy.
The air-conditioned and centrally heated conservatory gave us an extra family space for all seasons.
I also enjoyed watching the summer sunset over Belfast lough from the Velux window in the loft"
- PVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Staircase to the first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.07m (16' 5" x 10' 1")
Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, gas fire. Double doors to under stair storage.
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level blue shaker units and display, wood effect worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, feature range with 6 gas ring top and oven below, stainless steel extractor above. Laminate flooring, part tiled walls. Integrated fridge and freezer.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 0")
Power, heat and air conditioning. View of garden. French doors to patio.
- 2.06m x 1.65m (6' 9" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, Mira Sport electric shower.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.74m (12' 11" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.87m (12' 11" x 9' 5")
Including built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.06m (10' 9" x 6' 9")
- Accessed via a Slingsby ladder. Floored and sheeted. Double glazed Velux window. Power and heat.
- Driveway with parking for two cars. Large garden to the rear laid in lawns.
- Boiler house housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Travelling out of Holywood towards Belfast on the Belfast Road turn left into Abbey Ring, continue past Sullivan Upper School, pass Loughview Post Office and No 64 will be on your right.