Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well maintained semi detached house on a corner site
Living room with laminate flooring and feature open fire
Modern kitchen with extensive range of built-in appliances plus casual dining area with central island breakfast bar
Three well proportioned bedrooms each with laminate flooring
Luxury bathroom with large double shower cubicle
Raised patio and decking area to the rear with pebbled driveway and for up to three cars plus additional enclosed storage area
Only minutes away from many local amenities and schools such as the Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Bangor Grammar, Kilmaine and Ballymagee Primary schools to mention a few
Ease of access to Bangor Town Centre and Belfast City Centre
It's like yesterday I came to view this easily managed semi, three years ago.
What I loved about this house from day one is the homely feel of it being central to so many amenities with Bloomfield shopping centre being on your doorstep Tesco and M & S, Aurora Fitness and Swimming Centre and Ballyholme beach a five minute drive away.
Cranley Road is quiet, very friendly neighbours, safe, and a great base for a young family with excellent schools within walking distance and an excellent bus service.
63 Cranley Road has three bedrooms great for a couple to expand or for storage and a fantastic house for an investor wanting to expand their rental portfolio with so few rentals available to buy to rent out at the moment.
What I will miss more than anything is the big walk-in shower to wake anyone up in the morning or destress before bed.
It's been very difficult deciding to put 63 on the market but now time to downsize.
- Steps with wooden handrails to PVC double glazed door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect wooden floor, glazed door and side lights to living room. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.89m (14' 5" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, oak effect wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.33m x 3.45m (17' 6" x 11' 4")
(Including utility room)
Modern range of high and low level white high gloss cabinets, under unit lighting, granite effect worktops, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor, CDA eye level microwave, Beko double oven, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Raised seating area. Utility area - plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Light by window. Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.05m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
Plus built-in wardrobes with panelled and mirrored doors, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.18m (8' 4" x 7' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubical with Triston electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, laminate flooring, painted tongue and groove ceiling.
- Gravel driveway with parking for up to three cars.
- To the rear is a fully enclosed garden laid in patio and decking, taking full advantage of being south facing.
- Outside lighting. Outside tap. Additional enclosed area ideal for bin storage.
Passing Bloomfield Shopping Centre towards Groomsport take your third exit at the roundabout onto Gransha Road, take your third left into Bexley Road and fourth left into Cranley Road and No 63 will be on your right.