Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Drawing room with feature vaulted ceiling and mains gas fire
Dining room with access to conservatory
Large attactive bright kitchen with Range Master cooker and American style fridge/freezer
Separate utility room
Three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing area two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Attractive, mature, sunny site
Popular and convenient location
Detached single garage
Oil fied central heating
PVC facia and soffits
Private south facing rear garden
Mahogany Panelled internal doors
Only a minutes walk to the main line train station and costal path leading to Holywood and Bangor
Two minutes walk to Glencraig Primary and Rockport Schools
This is a lovely detached bungalow which enjoys a mature, level site with a south facing sunny aspect to the rear.
There are three well proportioned bedrooms, two reception room plus a conservatory, kitchen, a family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Although some updating is required, this is a perfect opportunity to acquire an easily managed home in a great location
- Solid mahogany Double entrance doors with top light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving and oil fired boiler.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.45m (22' 0" x 11' 4")
Vaulted ceiling with tongue and groove, double glazed doors leading to dining room, fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth, mains gas fire , wall lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.68m (12' 1" x 12' 1")
Vaulted ceiling with tongue and groove, wall lighting, double glass panelled doors connecting to drawing room, double glazed sliding door to:
- ALUMINIUM CONSERVATORY
- Double sliding door to garden area.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.72m x 4.95m (18' 9" x 16' 3")
Beautiful solid wood kitchen in a shaker style, under unit lighting, granite worktop, Siemens built in microwave, Range Master five ring hob with hotplate, double oven, American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Range Master extractor, matching side board with Aroka worktops, open shelving and glass display units, free standing table and chairs, wine rack, inset sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, Amtico flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.45m (6' 9" x 4' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, inset sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to rear garden, double glazed door to garden area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.46m (10' 3" x 8' 1")
Plus walk in wardrobe with built in cabinets, concealed behind sliding wardrobe doors. Small loft space with lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising Mira power shower, low flush wc, bidet, fully enclosed shower cubicle, storage cupboard/drawers.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.46m (10' 10" x 8' 1")
Plus built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, large built in dressing table area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.3m (10' 9" x 10' 10")
Plus built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- 2.36m x 1.83m (7' 9" x 6' 0")
Coloured suite comprising authentic Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, wash hand basin, storage, high level window, loft space.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Garden to front in lawn and shrubs, paved pathway, tarmac driveway, quarry tiled steps and terrace, pillar lights. Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio, raised flowerbeds with mature shrubs and trees, wooden garden shed.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
- PVC oil tank.
- Coal shed.
Travelling from Holywood along the Bangor to Belfast Carriageway towards Bangor turn left after the Station Road turn off into Seahill Road. Travel along Seahill Road taking the next left turn after Craigdarragh Park to continue along Seahill Road and number 62 is situated on the left hand side.