Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
Back to Search
|Address||609 Obel Tower, Donegall Quay, Belfast|
|Available From||1 Feb 2021|
|Rent||£850 / month|
The facts you need to know
Luxury Furnished Sixth Floor Apartment With Stunning Sea Views Towards Belfast Lough, Titanic Quarter And The Holywood Hills
Spacious Living Room Opening To Dining Area
Luxury Kitchen Fully Equipped
Two Double Bedrooms, Master With En Suite
Private Secure Car Parking
Close To Local Amenities Within Belfast City Centre
A superb sixth floor luxury furnished apartment including car parking space within Ireland's tallest building. Obel Tower is located within the city centre streets and on the banks of the river Lagan with all the amenities close to hand. Including the renowned Victoria Square Shopping Complex and the Merchant Hotel Spa and Restaurants. For those who require to commute out of Belfast the M1, M3 and Central Train Station are only minutes away.
- 7.21m x 5.13m (23' 8" x 16' 10")
Walnut effect kitchen with laminate work top. Stainless steel 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan above. Under oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.57m x 2.67m (24' 10" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.59m (12' 1" x 8' 6")
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.