Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, one reception room plus dining kitchen and study or home office
Beautifully presented and fastidiously well presented
Elevated site with superb Lough views
Quiet, relatively traffic free cul de sac
Superb, fitted, shaker style kitchen with polished granite worktops and black oil fired Aga range
Contemporary bathroom with bath and shower
Ensuite shower room
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazed
Attached garage with remote control roller door
Double brick paviour driveway
Easily managed gardens - enclosed to rear
Repeatedly popular and much sought after location
- Large, flagged entrance. Automatic flood lighting. uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Glass door to living room. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.51m (16' 9" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace, marble surround, polished granite hearth, walnut flooring, picture window with superb views of Belfast Lough and Country Antrim hills. Double glass doors to:
- DINING KITCHEN
- 6.86m x 3.66m (22' 6" x 12' 0")
Extensive range of shaker style high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, polished granite worktops and centre island, black Aga range cooker, recessed lighting, tiled floor, matching dresser unit with glass doors, built-in oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Stairs up to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with full length mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.74m (9' 9" x 9' 0")
Storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.9m (10' 9" x 9' 6")
Built-in wardrobe (open).
- 2.13m x 1.91m (7' 0" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising corner panelled bath, floating wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, PVC tongue and groove panelled ceiling, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Hotpress with lagged copper immersion heater.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- Large double glazed Velux window.
- 3.12m x 2.21m (10' 3" x 7' 3")
Dormer window with superb views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Including built-in wardrobes, Dormer window with superb views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.36m x 0.76m (7' 9" x 2' 6")
'Wet' shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Access to roofspace - part floored, light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.72m x 2.74m (18' 9" x 9' 0")
Electric remote control roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
- Hexagonal flagged patio, sheltered barbecue area. Enclosed to rear. Gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, hedges and fencing.
- Brick paviour double driveway. Automatic flood lighting.
From Bangor Road turn in to Whinney Hill then second right into Carlston Avenue, first right and then first left.