Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious mid townhouse set within the much admired Seapark Lane Development
Extending to over 1,750 sq ft
Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs with either four bedrooms and one plus reception rooms or three bedrooms and two plus reception rooms
Large play room on the third floor
Contemporary style kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar area
Bright and spacious living room with a large picture window
Casual dining area off the living room
Modern Bathroom and ensuite facilities
Contemporary aluminium double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Integrated single garage
Fully enclosed rear patio garden
Tegular paved driveway
Only a short stroll to Seapark and the coastal path
Ease of access to Holywood and local amenities
I have truly enjoyed living in this surprisingly lovely house which is in a friendly, secure neighbourhood, It is very close to the beach at Seapark and handy for Marino and Holywood Station and for buses.
Bright, sunny, spacious living areas. with a flexible accommodation that will suit all family needs.
I'm in no doubt the next owner will enjoy it as much as I have.
- Double glazed panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with matching hand rails and Newell posts, painted spindles. Access to garage.
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4)/GARDEN ROOM
- 5.13m x 2.97m (16' 10" x 9' 9")
Contemporary style French doors to garden area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.93m (8' 8" x 6' 4")
Low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, Worchester gas boiler. Door to rear.
- Access to second floor.
- BRIGHT LIVING ROOM WITH CASUAL DINING AREA OPENING TO A CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- 11.15m x 5.03m (36' 7" x 16' 6")
Feature bay window, solid oak wooden floor throughout living room and dining area.
- Contemporary kitchen with a range of high and low level units with frosted glass doors, walnut effect worktop, four ring stainless steel Smeg hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan, eye level Smeg oven, plumbed for a dishwasher, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, large picture window offering superb light.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.93m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
White suite comprising panelled bath with swan neck mixer, telephone shower and mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, floor to ceiling feature tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- Access to third floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.17m (16' 6" x 13' 8")
Double glazed velux window.
- LARGE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2.79m x 1.93m (9' 2" x 6' 4")
Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, shelved airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.39m (13' 4" x 7' 10")
Glimpses of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.51m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
Double glazed velux window.
- PLAY ROOM
- 5.54m x 4.06m (18' 2" x 13' 4")
Storage in the eaves. Double glazed velux window with glimpses over Seapark to Belfast Lough.
- Fully enclosed rear patio garden laid in Tegular paving and flowerbeds. To the front is a Tegular paved driveway with parking for two cars.
Travelling along the Bangor Road carriageway from Holywood turn left into Seapark Road, first right into Seapark Lane and No 6 will be on your left.