Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well appointed end townhouse located within the much admired and sought-after development of Blackrock
Deceptively spacious with flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
Living room with feature fireplace and laminated floor
Spacious and bright kitchen opening to casual dining and sitting areas
Kitchen includes built-in fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and four ring gas hob
Matching utility room
Ground floor luxury wc
Four bedrooms over two floors, bedroom three has been used as a home office and two bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms
Main bathroom with white suite incorporating a bath and separate shower cubical
Gas fired central heating with the boiler only recently being replaced
PVC double glazing
Small enclosed front garden laid in lawns and fully enclosed easily maintained walled garden to the rear with decking area and facing south
Private tegular paved parking to the rear with the potential for building a garage subject to the relevant permissions
Only five minutes from local facilities within Glengormley village plus a mini Tesco is within walking distance
Ease of access to the main routes linking Belfast City Centre and the North Coast
An ideal first time buyers home to that of a young family
"With being one of the first families to have moved into the development of Blackrock over 10 years ago we have made many enjoyable memories of our time here. There are a number of local amenities close by, Tesco being one and the local Primary School is within walking distance.
We have our own 1f Blackrock bus route that leaves the development at the square and goes straight into Belfast. Being so close too the M2 Motorway, Ferry Port and International Airport the location for us has been brilliant.
We have had lovely neighbours and it's been a great community too be part of. We have thoroughly enjoyed bringing our family up here"
- Panelled door with fan light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, staircase to first floor with painted spindles.
- Low flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted sink unit with cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Fireplace with cast iron horseshoe inset and slate hearth, laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO SITTING AND DINING AREA
- 5.11m x 4.7m (16' 9" x 15' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level shaker wood effect cabinets, laminate worktops, one and a half sink unit with mixer taps, under unit lighting, four ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, eye level oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.68m (6' 9" x 5' 6")
Matching low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, Worchester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Hotpress with shelving. Access to second floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower units, wall mounted sink unit and mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4) STUDY/NURSERY
- 2.64m x 1.75m (8' 8" x 5' 9")
- 2.92m x 1.85m (9' 7" x 6' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps and feature splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.23m (14' 2" x 10' 7")
Additional open hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower units, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps and splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, double glazed Velux window.
- To the rear is a fully enclosed garden, easily maintained with raised decking area and lighting, flagged patio area and paths.
- Outside tap.
- Private parking area to the rear for two cars.
Travelling from Sandyknowes roundabout turn into Scullions Road, continue through the traffic lights into Mayfield Link, take your second right into Aylesbury Place which links to Blackrock Boulevard Take your fourth right into Blackrock Park Avenue and No 6 is on your left.