Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, one plus reception room
Maple finish kitchen with oven and hob
Ideal first purchase or Buy-To-Let investment
Very convenient location close to schools, shops, town centre
Smart modern townhouse
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Off street parking for several cars
Enclosed rear garden
Possible Northern Ireland Co-ownership purchase
Stamp duty free for first time buyer (check with gov.uk)
This is a smart, modern, bright townhouse located just off Clandeboye Road and is therefore within easy reach of schools, shops and Bangor Town Centre.
Easy to purchase, heat and maintain this is an ideal first home or for those downsizing. It may also be of interest as a residential buy-to-let investment.
There are three good bedrooms, spacious living/dining area (29'2" x 12'2"), maple finish kitchen and white bathroom suite.
Set off by an enclosed rear garden and with parking for several cars to the front this must be an excellent, practical choice.
- Nine pane half opaque door into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood floor, eight pane glazed door into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Telephone point.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 8.89m x 3.71m (29' 2" x 12' 2")
(Narrowing to 7'9") Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth, pine mantel piece. TV point. Laminate wood floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.96m x 2.26m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in Zanussi four ring hob and Belling under oven. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- StAIRS TO LANDING
- Built in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13' 3" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood floor. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.36m (12' 8" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa Aquastream electric shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built in extractor fan.
- Ample car parking to the front for several cars.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
- BOILER HOUSE
- PVC oil tank. Light.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Heading towards Bangor town centre on Clandeboye Road Hawthorne Court is on left hand side just past Bangor Football Club.