Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning detached home c3,500 sq ft with superb views of Belfast Lough
Private mature c.0.75 acre site with landscaped gardens
Exclusive address within walking distance of shore and coastal path
Flexible interior with four bedrooms, three reception rooms and study
Bright kitchen and casual dining area by Thomas design
Cloakroom, ensuite bathroom and two further ensuite shower rooms
Pressurised oil fired central heating with air recirculation and heat recovery system
uPVC double glazing by Trocal
Internal double garage with remote control electric doors
Constructed c 1988
Beautifully presented and carefully maintained
Extensive underfloor storage c.2,000 sq.ft.
"Located at the end of Glen Road on a mature, elevated site this bright, attractive split-level home enjoys superb views over Belfast Lough and complete privacy. A rare combination.
The accommodation offers a flexible layout to suit most needs with the principal rooms enjoying the superb views - including the bright kitchen and casual dining area.
There are ensuite facilities to all four bedrooms.
A double integral garage with remote control doors allows dry, secure access to the house.
An exceptional home in a highly exclusive location"
- ENTRANCE LEVEL
- Solid panelled front door, double side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- White glazed tiled floor, recessed lighting. Opaque glass inner door and side panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 6.25m x 5.64m (20' 6" x 18' 6")
Feature vaulted ceiling. Stairs to upper and lower levels. Two vertical radiators.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- Hot water cylinder. Hanging space for coats.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.42m (23' 0" x 14' 6")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, bottled gas fire, cornice ceiling, picture window overlooking rear garden with superb Lough views beyond. Vertical radiator. Double opaque glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.11m (14' 9" x 13' 6")
Superb views over rear garden to Lough beyond. Floor to ceiling opaque glass panels lighting reception hall. Cornice ceiling. Door to Kitchen and casual dining area
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.81m (15' 6" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Vertical radiator. Views over front garden. Opaque glass door to hall.
- BRIGHT KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING
- 6.1m x 4.11m (20' 0" x 13' 6")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, polished granite worktops and centre island, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps, Miele dishwasher, Neff stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob, cooker hood. Superb Lough views.
- ENTRANCE LEVEL
- Whisper grey suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, dressing mirror, recessed lighting. Vertical radiator.
- Door to rear hall and bedrooms. Double doors to shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 4.04m (12' 6" x 13' 3")
Currently dressing room. Vertical radiator. Door to:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, vanity unit with oval wash hand basin, polished granite worktops, heated radiator, recessed lighting. Door to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 4.04m (13' 6" x 13' 3")
Double aspect. Floor to ceiling windows. Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Vertical radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 3.81m (13' 3" x 12' 6")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, vertical radiator. Floor to ceiling windows and double aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
Sage green suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled walls, vanity unit with oval wash hand basin and mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle, vertical radiator.
- 2.51m x 2.46m (8' 3" x 8' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Vertical radiator.
- MAIN BEDROOM SUITE
- 4.95m x 4.42m (16' 3" x 14' 6")
Picture window overlooking rear garden to Belfast Lough beyond. Vertical radiator.
- ENSUITE DRESS OUT AREA
- 1.91m x 1.91m (6' 3" x 6' 3")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, fully tiled walls, vertical radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.21m (8' 9" x 7' 3")
Large fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed lighting, tiled floor, vertical radiator.
- DRESSING AREA
- 2.21m x 1.98m (7' 3" x 6' 6")
Built-in wardrobes, full length mirror doors. Vertical radiator.
- LARGE UTILITY ROOM:
- Extensive range of white cupboards, stainless steel handles, polished granite worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. Door to outside.
- LARGE DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 8.08m x 6.17m (26' 6" x 20' 3")
Twin electric up and over doors. Light, power and radiator. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Oil fired central heating boiler. Access to extensive underfloor storage with light.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway with turning space and parking.
- Beautifully matured gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, mature tress and hedges. Superb Lough views.
- Brick pavior entrance as sun terrace.
Glen Road runs from Bangor Road (just past the Culloden Hotel and Ulster Folk Museum) down to the seashore. 'Malin' is approached by a private driveway at the bottom of Glen Road.