Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious period red brick period terrace located in the heart of Holywood
Extending to c. 1,435 sqft
Living room with period cast iron fireplace opening to dining room
Large kitchen including casual dining area with access to the garden
Four bedrooms over two floors
Bathroom with white suite including a separate shower
PVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Secluded gardens to the rear laid in mature borders, shrubs and a flagged patio area
Only a minutes walk to Holywood High Street
Ease of access to Belfast City Centre via road or rail
An attractive red brick period terrace located in the heart of Holywood town.
Deceptively spacious and larger than many on the road it will undoubtedly suit either a professional couple of family alike.
A hidden secret of the home is a mature rear garden, a must see.
- PVC double glazed door with top light to:
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Open hanging space for coats. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.3m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
Period cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Opening to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING
- 4.27m x 3.63m (14' 0" x 11' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level two tone high gloss cabinet, laminate worktop with circular inset sink and mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan above, double under oven, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, under stair storage. French doors to garden area.
- 3.63m x 3.1m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Panelled bath with mixer tap and part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.33m (12' 2" x 10' 11")
Exposed timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.26m (10' 10" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.54m x 3.18m (18' 2" x 10' 5")
Double glazed Velux window with storage in the eaves. (Please note there is no central heating to this room).
- Enclosed forecourt to the front in flowerbeds, pathways and lawn area. To the rear is a secluded garden laid in lawns, mature borders and trees, flagged patio area and paths.
- Outside light. PVC oil tank. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Travelling along Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into Downshire Road No 54 is on your left.