Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Modern detached family home set on a corner site within the much admired Coopers Mill Development
Bright and spacious accommodation
An ideal family layout incorporating a living room with feature bay window and fireplace plus a modern open plan kitchen with casual dining area and central island
Separate utility room
Three bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite shower room
Luxury main bathroom with separate shower cubical
South facing fully enclosed walled garden
Detached garage with storage in the roof space
Cream double glazed windows
Phoenix gas central heating
Security alarm system, white panelled doors throughout
Located in a quiet cul de sac
Driveway with parking for up to three cars
Minutes from many local amenities including schools, leisure clubs and shopping facilities
We fell in love with the location of our home, it's located in one of the best areas of the Coopers Mill development. It overlooks a green belt which gives a great country feel, it's at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac so there is no through traffic but yet it's a 2 minute walk to the link bus to the Glider which comes every 15 minutes, which makes the commute into Belfast very easily accessible.
During the warmer months we have enjoyed many a BBQ in the garden, as it gets the sun all afternoon and evening.
- Panelled door with fan light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect floor with staircase leading to the first floor. Cloakroom with low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.47m (17' 5" x 14' 8")
Feature bay window, fireplace with granite inset and gas fire, oak effect floor, low voltage lighting. Glimpses of the countryside.
- STUNNING KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.31m x 3.12m (17' 5" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units, wood effect worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, under unit lighting, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor above, under oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, concealed gas boiler, central island, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. French doors to south facing patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.6m (7' 1" x 5' 3")
Matching low level units, wood effect work tops with single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Access to roof space which is partially floored.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle, fully tiled with thermostatically controlled shower unit, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.03m (10' 4" x 6' 8")
- 2.67m x 2.16m (8' 9" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.97m (18' 1" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Light and power. Roof space fully floored.
- South facing rear garden laid in lawns and fully enclosed, to the side gardens are laid in lawns with beech hedging.
- Outside tap. Outside plugs.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to three cars.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast turn left into Old Mill Meadows, continue through the roundabout onto Coopers Mill Park then take the first left into Coopers Mill Court, keep Left and No 54 will be on your right side.