Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
4 bedrooms 3 reception (or home office option)
Spacious split level interior layout
Beautifully decorated and meticulously well maintained - inside and out
Stunning modern kitchen with separate utility space
Cloakroom, bathroom and shower room
Double integral garage
Landscaped, easily managed gardens also with timber sun deck to rear
Quiet, end of cul-de-sac location
Very convenient to Belfast city centre, City airport and within walking distance of Campbell College and Strathearn School
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Very deceptive, spacious, bright home c.2030 sq.ft.
We have enjoyed this home for 26yrs. Belmont Park (just over the fence), leafy cul-de-sac living and an ingenious floor plan, have been too comfortable to contemplate moving. That decision has meant finding all this somewhere else, and that has not been easy. Seeing so much greenery from the elevated picture windows is unusual and the birds don't seem to know the difference between the park and our garden. When you need to go out for something, it's probably just down the road. If you really have to go to school, it might be even closer. This has been a formula we've found very hard to repeat.
- Glass pane front door and side panels with diamond pane leaded glass (not double glazed)
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double bevelled glass doors to living room and also bevelled glass door to dining room. Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to upper and lower floors.
- White suite comprising: floating wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
Feature marble fireplace, gas fire inset, floor to ceiling picture window looking to wooded fringes of Belmont Park. Double bevelled glass doors to hall and also dining room. Marble door surrounds.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Bow window, marble door surrounds.
- STRIKING MODERN KITCHEN
- 6.1m x 2.97m (20' 0" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range white high gloss high and low level cupboards, laminate 'butchers block' worktops, polished granite breakfast bar / coffee point overlooking rear garden towards Belmont Park. Rangemaster stainless steel range cooker with ceramic top, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel cooker canopy / extractor, grey ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, 'American' style fridge freezer, space for breakfast table and chairs, door to integral double garage and utility area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to LOWER LEVEL
- FAMILY ROOM / HOME OFFICE
- 5.56m x 3.28m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
Hardwood strip flooring, painted cast iron fireplace, double uPVC double glazed doors to Sun deck and rear garden
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Feature wood block floor, sliding uPVC double glazed doors to side and garden
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
Maple wood strip floor
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Floating wash hand basin with cupboards below, tall medicine cabinet and towel storage, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, aluminium panelled ceiling with recessed spot lighting, pale grey tile effect wall covering, shower cubicle with dark gey tile effect wall covering, drench shower fitting and telephone hand shower. Extractor.
- Double doors to useful part shelved storage
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to First Floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.4m x 3.66m (21' 0" x 12' 0")
Dormer window and double glazed Velux window. Recessed spot lighting. Large walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
Possible Dressing Room or Study. Double glazed Velux window with outlook to Belmont Park
- 2.06m x 1.98m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
White suite: panelled bath, Mira Sport instant heat shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, heated towel radiator, tiled floor.
- Double doors to shelved Hot Press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 5.56m (18' 6" x 18' 3")
Electric remote control up and over door, light, power, painted sealed floor, open to Utility Area 7'6" x 5'0" laminate worktop, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier. Sliding door to side and bin storage. uPVC oil tank
Brick paved double driveway
- Landscaped gardens in lawns, borders, flowerbeds, shrubs enclosed with fencing.
Timber sundeck and barbecue areas. Attractive pergolas.
Exterior floodlighting, water tap.
Garden store with light and power
Boiler room with oil fired central heating boiler light and power.
Coming from Belfast on the Belmont Road Schomberg Avenue is the 4th on the left after the roundabout at Campbell Collage