Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home set within the much admired and sought after location of Demesne Road
Extended to the rear
Flexible accommodation comprising drawing room, dining room and family room
Modern kitchen finished in white high gloss units
Four bedrooms, master and guest bedrooms with ensuite shower room and bathroom
PVC double glazing
PVC facia and soffits
Oil fired central heating
Security alarm system
Solid mahogany doors throughout
Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars set behind electric gates
Spacious and enclosed rear garden with large patio area
A deceptively spacious family home located within the much admired and sought after setting of Holywood.
This house has been extended over recent years to provide a flexible accommodation both upstairs and down.
To the rear is a fully enclosed generous garden taking full advantage of the sun.
In all a fine home that has a wealth of accommodation matched by a convenient location to Holywood town, schools and amenities.
- PVC double glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Travertine floor. Glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oiled oak wooden floor. Painted panelled walls. Staircase to first floor. Under stairs storage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, oiled oak wooden floor. Stain glass window.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.43m (19' 9" x 11' 3")
Granite fireplace with open fire and hearth, soild wooden floor, wall lighting. Sliding doors to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.22m x 4.75m (20' 5" x 15' 7")
Marble fireplace and hearth (ornamental purposes only) ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. Sliding doors to patio area. Two double glazed Velux windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.02m (11' 10" x 9' 11")
Solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Glazed door and side lights to:
- 6.17m x 3.63m (20' 3" x 11' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level white high gloss cabinets and display, under unit lighting, granite worktops with cooker space and stainless steel extractor over, double inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Cermaic tiled floor. Dining area. Service door to rear.
- Bright landing with access to roof space. Hotpress with Megaflow pressurised tank and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.63m (12' 7" x 11' 11")
Including built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Concealed access to:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.6m (11' 9" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.66m x 3.53m (12' 0" x 11' 7")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored door. Concealed access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.6m (11' 7" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.2m (14' 2" x 10' 6")
Semi solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 2.72m (14' 4" x 8' 11")
- 2.13m x 1.78m (7' 0" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- ATTACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 5.05m x 2.79m (16' 7" x 9' 2")
Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Superb rear garden laid in lawns, mature hedging and recently installed raised patio area.
- Concealed PVC oil tank. Outside light. Outside tap.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars set behind electric gates and wall.
Travelling from Holywood High Street continue from the High Street towards Belfast, turn left into My Lady's Mile. Continue to the end of the road, take a right onto Demesne Road and No 53 will be on your right.