Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive red brick semi detached home in the much sought after Ballyhackamore location
Bright and open plan living accommodation comprising drawing room with multi fuel burner opening to dining room
Kitchen with casual dining area and views to the back garden
Four bedrooms located over two floors
Main bathroom with white suite
Gas fired central heating
Superb south facing rear garden
Potential to extend to the rear subject to the relevant permissions
Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars
Only minutes from Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Direct access to Belfast City Centre via the new Glider system
Only minutes from many renowned schools to suit all ages
"We have loved living in Belmont Park which is a perfect leafy location between Belmont and Ballyhackamore. Belmont Park is within walking distance of a choice of excellent schools, restaurants, bars, shops, parks and playgrounds. Whilst being convenient for amenities it is also private and tranquil. Sitting in the garden you could get lost with the impression that you are in the countryside. We have the loveliest neighbours and there is a real feeling of community in "the Park" culminating in the annual summer street party"
- Glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, etched door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.94m (15' 6" x 12' 11")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, multi fuel burner with slate hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Double bevelled glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.63m (13' 8" x 11' 11")
Fireplace with carved wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail, oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 6.81m x 2.9m (22' 4" x 9' 6")
Free standing units, space for oven and fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, gas boiler, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, under stair storage, ceramic tiled floor. Access to the rear garden.
- Solid staircase to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.63m (17' 4" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Period cast iron fireplace (for ornamental purposes only).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Triton thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.15m (13' 10" x 10' 4")
Double glazed Velux window. Storage in the eaves.
- Tarmac driveway leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.74m (18' 1" x 9' 0")
- Extensive south facing rear garden laid in lawns and mature borders, flagged patio area.
Travelling from Belmont Village towards the Campbell Roundabout turn right just after Earlswood Veterinary Clinic into Belmont Park No 51 will be on you right hand side.