Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two reception rooms
Rural yet convenient location
Surrounded by and overlooking beautiful countryside
Mature gardens surrounded by hedges and including extensive fruit and vegetable gardens
Overall site c.0.5 acre
Parking for several cars, boat, caravan horse box
Integral garage and auxiliary stores
Modern kitchen with range of appliances
Solar panels generating your own electricity
Grow your own fruit and vegetables - enjoy the 'good life'
Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link from cast iron stove.
uPVC double glazing
Poly tunnel and greenhouse with vine
"We purchased this property, or rather two properties, many years ago. They were two 'estate cottages' and we were immediately taken by the charm of the countryside and surroundings although we didn't feel at all isolated.
We have enjoyed the changing seasons here and the wildlife.
We grow our own fruit and vegetables and also have installed solar panels which have really come into their own!
It has really been a taste of the 'good life' but now it's time to move on and let someone else enjoy here"
- uPVC double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH/STUDY POINT
- 2.62m x 1.68m (8' 7" x 5' 6")
Oak timber flooring. Glass pine wooden door to:
- DINING HALL
- 4.19m x 4.09m (13' 9" x 13' 5")
Oak flooring. Open tread staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.09m (21' 0" x 13' 5")
Brick fireplace with multi fuel stove linked to hot water and radiators, heather brown tiled hearth. Oak flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. Storage cupboards with sliding mirror doors.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, panelled tiled walls, extractor fan.
- 4.19m x 3.51m (13' 9" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of white high gloss high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, centre island as breakfast point, cupboards below, tiled floor. Stainless steel under oven, four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy, dishwasher, vertical radiator, larder fridge.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 6.91m x 4.19m (22' 8" x 13' 9")
Vanity unit wash hand basin. Double built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Sliding double glazed patio door to roof terrace with lovely countryside views. Steps down to garden. Flood light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.81m (13' 5" x 12' 6")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, beautiful countryside views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 3.23m (12' 2" x 10' 7")
Built-in wardrobes, beautiful countryside views.
- BEDROOM (4) OR HOME OFFICE
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
- Coloured suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- Concrete driveway and parking for several cars, boat, caravan, horse box.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 4.19m (16' 0" x 13' 9")
Up and over door.
- Light and power.
- Mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds and hedges. Extensive fruit garden, raspberry canes, logan berries, apples, blackcurrants, plums, compost heap.
Sheltered timber deck barbecue area.
- Large greenhouse - poly construction. Water, light and power.
From Craigantlet crossroads, head towards Bangor / Newtownards. House is on right hand side just past Cairn Wood.