Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, open plan living/dining room
Neat kitchen also open plan
Very convenient location with bus stop nearby
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Lovely mature and sunny rear garden
Ideal first home or 'buy to let' option
Modern shower room and ground floor cloakroom with wc
Possible NI Co Ownership purchase (subject to approval)
"Tucked just off the Holywood Road, this is a great opportunity for those purchasing their first home or looking for a viable buy to let investment.
Set off by a lovely mature garden, the property has three bedrooms and an open plan living / dining / kitchen. A cloakroom with wc compliments the contemporary shower room on the first floor.
With fast dual carriageway access to Belfast and with a bus stop and Tesco nearby, this must be an excellent and practical choice"
- Glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.28m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
Recessed lighting. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
Vertical radiator, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed doors to patio and rear garden. Open to:
- 2.64m x 2.29m (8' 8" x 7' 6")
Extensive range of cream high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, oak effect laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, under oven and matching ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor, vertical radiator, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
(Front) Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
(rear)Views into rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.69m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, Triton T80 instant heat shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, easily maintained bathroom panels to walls, vinyl flooring.
- Shelved storage cupboard and smaller shelved cupboard.
- Folding ladder. Storage.
- Garden shed.
- Small front garden in flowerbeds and hedges.
- Lovely, mature screen garden to rear in lawn, flowerbeds, shrubs, hedges, with sunny aspect. Flagged patio barbecue area.
Just past Parkway heading into Belfast on Holywood Road take next left into Tillysburn Park and Tillysburn Drive is first left.