Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Two bedroom penthouse apartment c.1178 sq ft
Stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances
Lovely views over Belfast Lough
Gas fired central heating combi boiler
uPVC double glazing
Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
Private and exclusive lift access to penthouse only
Video door entry system
Two car parking spaces (and visitor parking)
Just yards from access to Seapark and seashore
Easy, level walking distance into Holywood town
Pet friendly environment
Being within a pleasant walk from the town centre and just yards from Seapark and the seashore this smart, spacious apartment offers c.1178 sq ft of comfortable, easy managed living space. From its elevated position it enjoys lovely views over Belfast Lough to the coastline beyond.
The penthouse has a contemporary, modern interior with large living/dining space and full kitchen with appliances. There are two double bedrooms, one with ensuite and the other next to the contemporary bathroom.
Comfort is enhanced with gas fired central heating, double glazing and a mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system. The penthouse even has its own exclusive lift!
This must be the most attractive apartment for sale in Holywood at the moment. Don't miss it!
- Paved entrance to:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Stainless steel post boxes. Video entry system to powder grey double glazed front door and side panels.
- COMMON ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Sensor lighting. Wide staircase with slate detailing to:
- Solid front door with spyhole to penthouse.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring.
- Carpeted staircase to:
- 10.21m x 4.67m (33' 6" x 15' 4")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, dormer window with Lough views feature porthole window also with Lough views, slate tiled feature wall, contemporary wall hung electric coal effect fire.
- KITCHEN AREA
- Extensive range of white and grey high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, composite single drainer sink unit with feature mixer taps, feature lighting, centre island as breakfast/coffee point, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combined washer dryer, stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, glass splashback, contemporary cooker hood and extractor, ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage into eaves. Access to dedicated five person glass lift to ground floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.57m x 3.m (15' 0" x 9' 10")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, range of built-in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, contemporary vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, double glazed Velux window, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, shower cubicle with pale grey slate effect tiled walls, thermostatically controlled shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.25m (11' 10" x 10' 8")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes, dormer window.
- Access to mechanical ventilation unit and separate eaves storage.
- 2.51m x 1.47m (8' 3" x 4' 10")
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, contemporary vanity unit was hand basin, low flush wc, double glazed Velux window, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
- Landscaped and maintained gardens and borders to front, side and rear.
- Two car parking spaces. Visitor parking also.
- Concealed bin storage area.
Turn into Priory Park opposite Tudor Oaks on 'old' Bangor Road and go to the bottom of the hill. Turn right and Priory Point is on the left.