Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Individually designed detached home extending to 1600 sq ft
Set within a private cul de sac of only five homes in the renowned Hadlow Development
Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
Drawing room, family room and dining room (possible bedroom four)
Master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and wet room, Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
Stunning Wrights Design House kitchen with an array of integrated Neff appliances, Corian worktops, electrical operated high level cabinets and central island
Separate utility room
Luxury master bathroom
Solid oak panelled doors throughout
Contemporary staircase with solid oak steps and handrail with glass panelling
Beam Central Vac System
PVC facias and soffits
Detached matching garage
Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing
Easily maintained garden with a lock and leave appeal
Views over the countryside to the rear
Within walking distance of Donaghadee town
Security alarm system
An individual designed detached home within the much admired Hadlow Development.
Set in a cul de sac of only five homes and extending to c.1,600 sq ft and offers a wealth of extras that will not be found in others.
The property also benefits from flexible accommodation with either four bedrooms and two receptions or three bedrooms and three receptions depending on individual requirements.
Truly a must see.
- PVC double glazed front door to entrance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stunning staircase finished with solid oak treads, glass panels and handrail, low voltage lighting.
- Wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below, wall mounted heated mirror, low flush wc, part tiled walls. Shelving detailing, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.94m (17' 5" x 12' 11")
Low voltage lighting.
- DINING ROOM/POSSIBLE BEDROOM (4)
- 3.15m x 2.79m (10' 4" x 9' 2")
Glazed door to hallway.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.15m (12' 7" x 10' 4")
Laminate flooring. French doors to patio garden.
- CONTEMPORARY WRIGHTS DESIGN KITCHEN
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
Stunning Wrights Design kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level units, electric opening top units, glazed display cabinets, Corian one peace worktop with splash back, one piece Corian sink unit with mixer tap and Quooker hot water tap, waste disposal unit, integrated Neff micro oven with warming drawer, Neff fan oven, Neff steam oven with warming drawer, Neff touch sensitive induction hob with Faber extractor above, large integrated fridge, freezer and wine cooler, ceramic tiled floor, contemporary wall mounted radiator, low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.18m (8' 1" x 7' 2")
Matching high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, storage under, ceramic tiled flooring, low voltage lighting. Service door to rear.
- BRIGHT AND AIRY LANDING
- Access to roof space. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.15m (12' 11" x 10' 4")
Including built in vanity unit with multiple drawers. Low voltage lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.57m (10' 2" x 5' 2")
Extensive range of built in open wardrobes, shelving and shoe shelves, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.12m x 1.45m (10' 3" x 4' 9")
Wet room with large double shower screen over drencher and telephone shower, inset lit shelving, fully tiled walls, wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap, vanity area and shelving below, LED lighting, wall mounted Mirror with light and demisting panel, Geberit low flush wc, wall mounted towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.15m x 2.87m (10' 4" x 9' 5")
Including extensive range of built in furniture with desk unit, drawers and cabinet. Low voltage lighting. Views of the countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Including built in wardrobes with mirrored doors and concealed drawers, low voltage lighting.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.13m (10' 11" x 7' 0")
Deep fill panelled bath with tiled step, mixer tap, wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below, low flush wc, two feature radiators, wall mounted mirror with lighting and demisting panel, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.84m x 3.4m (19' 2" x 11' 2")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Beam central vacuum system. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two plus cars.
- Easily maintained and landscaped front garden with an Astroturf lawn and raised flowerbed. To the rear is a fully enclosed patio garden.
- Outside light.
Travelling along the High Bangor Road towards Donaghadee turn left into Hadlow, then first right into a private cul de sac No5 will be on your left.