Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Detached family bungalow set within a large corner site
Priced to allow for modernisation
Drawing room with feature fireplace and large pitch windows offering sea glimpses
Kitchen opening to dining room
Shower room with dual shower enclosure and mobility wet area
PVC facia and soffits
Gas fired central heating
Attached single garage
Spacious gardens surrounding the house
Driveway with parking for up to five cars
Only minutes from Rockport School, Glencraig Primary and Seahill train halt
Ease of access to Belfast City
Our family have enjoyed Larch Hill for over 30 years as it is peaceful but yet handy to local amenities. We have the benefit of sea glimpese from the drawing room and many of the rooms overlook the mature gardens.
We will be sad to leave but time has come for the next family to enjoy.
- Glazed door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood strip flooring. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving. Brick walls, tongue and groove ceiling. Cloakroom comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.64m x 3.45m (28' 4" x 11' 4")
Feature stone fireplace with open fire, tiled hearth, wood strip flooring, tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, large picture windows with sea glimpses, opening to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Glazed door to rear, wood strip flooring, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer taps, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.55m x 4.39m (14' 11" x 14' 5")
Tongue and groove ceiling, plus built in units and ? unit.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.39m x 4.52m (14' 5" x 14' 10")
Including built in wardrobes and cabinets above, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.33m x 3.23m (10' 11" x 10' 7")
Vanity unit with inset sink unit, tongue and groove ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- 2.41m x 1.88m (7' 11" x 6' 2")
Enclosed shower cabinet with electric shower plus wet room with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Extensive gardens laid in lawns, mature borders and a large private patio area.
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- 6.1m x 4.29m (20' 0" x 14' 1")
Travelling along the Bangor to Belfast carriageway toward Seahill turn right in Larch Hill then keep left into Larch Hill Avenue No5 will be on your right.