Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive period red brick mid terrace located within the much sought after setting of Belmont
Renovated over the years to offer bright and spacious accommodation added to with outside space
Living area with feature gas stove and integrated shelving
The ground floor offers underfloor heating
Modern kitchen with central island incorporating a five ring gas hob, Fisher & Paykel oven and AEG microwave
Separate utility room with cloakroom off
Casual dining with bi-fold doors opening onto a decking area and further access to a landscaped garden and sitting area
Four well-proportioned bedrooms over two floors
Many original features have been retained throughout
Only a short stroll to many local amenities within Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
There are an array of superb schools within a short distance such as Belmont and Strandtown Primary Schools, Strathearn, Bloomfield and Campbell College to mention but a few
Pvc double glazing
Gas fired central heating
"We've loved every moment in this house. With so many original features, it's packed full of character, but still feels very modern. The open plan living room and kitchen, which lead directly into the back garden, give the house a great sense of space, while providing our six year old with ample room to run about.
Another great aspect of this property is its amazing location. With Ballyhackamore and Belmont Road just round the corner, we're spoilt with restaurants, cafes and shops. There's a reason they call it 'Ballysnackamore'. Open spaces, including Belmont Park and Stormont are only a stone's throw away, while getting in and out of town is a breeze, thanks to the Glider, which passes the end of our street.
This house is ideal for a young family or professionals, who want all the convenience of a townhouse, along with the community and space of suburbia."
- Period panelled door with fan light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Dado rail, open hanging space for coats, glazed door, tongue and groove ceiling to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/LIVING AND DINING
- 11.1m x 3.28m (36' 5" x 10' 9")
LIVING AREA - Feature gas Gazoo stove with tiled hearth set within painted brick surround, solid oak over mantle, open shelving and cabinet below, solid wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN - Extensive range of high and low level cream high gloss cabinets, Corian worktops, central island unit, one and a half stainless steel inset sink and mixer tap, five ring Neff stainless steel gas hob with extractor above, Fisher & Paykel oven and AEG microwave, space for American fridge freezer, solid wooden floor, additional feature storage cabinets and open shelving.
- DINING AREA - Solid wooden floor, painted exposed brick wall, bi-fold doors to decking and garden area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, laminate worktops, open shelving, Worcester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor. Separate cloakroom, trough sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below, closed cistern wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting and extractor.
- 2.16m x 1.73m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising shower bath with matching glazed shower screen, mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with over drencher and telephone shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 4.24m (15' 3" x 13' 11")
Original slate fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth (for ornamental purposes only) exposed painted floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.79m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.48m (15' 1" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.82m (10' 2" x 9' 3")
Double glazed Velux window. Access to roof.
- Quarry tiled path to front door with a flagged patio area. Concealed by mature hedging.
- To the rear of the property is a decked area concealed by two large gates which open up to allow direct access to a landscaped garden incorporating artificial lawns, raised flower beds with mature shrubs and seating areas.
Travelling up Belmont Road towards the Belmont Road roundabout turn right at Belmont Tower onto Belmont Church Road, No 49 will be on your left just past the Golden Crumb.